Michael Clifford & Calum Hood - Torn In Two ❤

#Imagine

Personal Imagine for michael_cliffford_19

My names Ellen, and I have four annoying friends. They are Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum. I've known Michael the longest. We've known each other since we were little kids because our mums were best friends. We are literally brother and sister you can't separate us. But lately I've had feelings towards Michael. I've tried to forget about them When Michael joined the band with the others I got to know them a lot and now its like they are all my big brothers. I love them to bit.

I have only just finished school because I am 18 and now the guys asked me to join them on tour. I was so excited. I've never been on tour with them seriously because I've hate to go half way because off school. But now I don't have to worry about it. Yay!

We are almost half way through the ROWYSO tour in the UK. I've never been to the UK before so im so excited.

Tonight the boys are playing in Birmingham for the second night and we are all in the dressing room. We were talking about things we used to when we were younger.

"Remember when we used to sneak up on Chloe when we had a chance and make her jump" Michael said laughing.

"Omg! That was so funny" Luke said joining in.

"No it wasn't you scared the shit out of me!" I said moaning.

"Then you would cry and we would have a group cuddle" Calum added.

"Any way you still make me jump nothings changed!" I said giggling.

"Are you love us really" Calum said wrapping his arms round me in a friendly matter.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"You boys ready to rehearse?" There manager asked.

They all nodded and we got up heading to the door, "Ellen can I talk to you for one minute?" Calum asked.

"Yeah sure. We'll be there in a minute" I said to the other boys.

The others left. I looked at Calum and he looked really nervous, "What's wrong?" I asked. He took a seat on the sofa and I sat next to him.

"There's this girl I really like but im not sure if she likes me back" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"And do I know this girl?" I asked.

"Maybe..." He said looking at me smiling.

"Who is she? I don't see why she wouldn't like you back" I said. Im bad at advice like this I don't know why he came to me?

"She's in this room" He said looking down at the floor.

"Really wear? Oh wait..." He laughed. "You mean me?" he nodded.

"Calum I don't know what to say. Your my best friend. Your like a brother to me. Why have you just told me this?"

"I guess I've been to nervous. Seeing you every night at the side of the stage just makes me like you even more."

I looked at him in shock. What do I say? He leaned in closer to me. Is he going to kiss me? Suddenly I felt his warm lips on mine.

"Hey guys are you comin-" Michael burst into the room. He saw us and we pulled apart.

"What the hell is going on here?" He said angrily. He walked over to Calum and pushed him away from me.

"How could you bro?" He said upset.

"Michael im sorry I didn't plan for this to happen" He said in defence.

"You were the only who knew I liked Chloe more than a friend! Why would you kiss her" He said almost bursting into tears.

I stood there looking at them, "What?" I Whispered.

They both turned to me. I think Michael forgot I was there. Michael likes me? What im so confused. They didn't say anything. "Someone please tell me what's going on" I said looking at them. I needed answers now.

"Chloe I like you. There I said it. Since I hit puberty and I started to like girls, I fell in love with you" He said walking to me. He ran his fingers through his black hair. "I couldn't hold back anymore. I hate to tell someone so I told Calum. I had no idea that he liked you too"

He turned and looked at Calum, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was too scared. I was shy. When you told me you liked her I wanted to tell you too. But I couldn't." He said starting to yell.

Michael shook his head. I had no idea what to do! I wanted to get out of the room. I wanted to act like nothing happened.

I sat down on sofa, "Chloe?" They asked together.

"Im sorry!"

"For what?" They asked sitting either side of me.

"I should have said sooner. Im sorry Calum. I...like Michael. I don't want this to ruin our friendship or your band." I said crying.

"Shhh..." Michael said hugging me.

"This won't ruin anything. Okay! I love you Chloe. Your my best friend I just need time to forget about this and my feelings towards you" Calum said disappointingly.

"So we all cool?" Michael asked.

"Yeah" Calum said. "I'll leave you too time to talk"

"Thanks mate" Michael said.

-----------

A/N

OMG! I hope you like it Ellen. I might do a part two!

If you would like a personal imagine message me your

- Name

- Which band member (or more)

- And the storyline

Thanks Love you all xxxxx