Luke Hemmings - First Date! ❤

#Imangine

❤ First date! ❤

I'm in my room rummaging through my wardrobe trying to find something to wear for my date with Luke. He means the world to me. After everything I have been through he has been there for me. When my mum was ill in hospital he was there for me to cry on his shoulder. When I self harmed he was there to cure the pain.

when I first layed eyes on him my heart skipped a beat. We have been friends for about 6 years now and I have liked him ever since. Now that he asked me to go on a date with him means the world. I really like him. A lot.

He hasn't told me where we are going so I don't know exactly what to wear. Mum said it is going to be hot (typical Sydney weather) so I guess that's a start.

After trying on a lot of different outfits and staring at myself in the mirror I finally picked out something. I picked out denim shorts, a grey top, black sandles, black bracelet and a silver ring that Luke got me for my sixteenth birthday. On the bottom of the ring is says BFF. I didn't want to go all out so I kept it casual. I don't wear makeup often but I decided to put on some liquid eye liner and mascara on.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch watching the clock. I felt someone sit next to me. I turned round to see my brother. My brother has always been over protective with me ever since I got bullied in secondary school and began to self harm myself. It is really annoying but I love him for it.

"What time is he coming then" He said turning the TV on.

"4 o'clock"

"Is he does something you don't want to do, come straight back home" he said in a serious voice.

"Connor with been friends for like a long time now. He want do anything like that"

"I know just...never mind"

I looked at him with a concerned look. I was about to speak when there was a knock on the door. I jumped up out of my seat and ran to the front door. I fixed my hair and opened the door. There he was. The most gorgeous blonde boy ever. He was wearing a shirt, skinny jeans and converse. He looked adorable.

"Wow you look amazing!" I blushed and looked into his eyes.

"Thanks so do you" we both smiled at each other.

I said goodbye to my mum and brother and then headed off with Luke.

"So where are you taking me?"

Luke smiled whilst bitting his lip. I love it when he does this!

"You'll find out in a minute...maybe 10 as it's a 10 minute walk"

I think I might know where we are going! To the beach. We used to go here when we were little with our parents! This is gonna be perfect! But I didn't say anything.

As we walked we talked about all different things when I felt his warm fingers touch my hand. I looked down at our hands as he links them together! I looked back up into his deep blue eyes and smiled. He smiles back. We turned round the corner and I felt the warm sand between my toes.

"Here we are" Luke said.

The beach looked beautiful! There was a sunset across the shimmering sea and we were the only ones here. I have never been here at this time.

"OMG it's beautiful Luke"

Luke pulled me into his chest and cuddled me tight. We walked across the pebbles to an ice cream van and Luke brought my favourite cookie dough. We then sat down on the sand and we talked well... more liked laughed about the memories we have had on this beach. I don't think I have laughed so much in my life.

We stared out across the sea and was watched the sun go down.

"Fancy a walk?" Luke asked standing up and holding his hand out in front of me.

I nodded and took hold of his hand. We walked along the shore line with waves going in and out across our feet. This couldn't be more perfect! ❤

Luke suddenly stopped in his tracks. I turned to face him. He grabbed hold of my waist and looked down into my hazel eyes. I put my hands around his neck.

"Chloe...I...I love you!"

My heart skipped a beat as the words fell from his mouth. Did he say he loves me? Really? I have waited for those words for ages.

"I love you too" I smiled.

He slowly leaned in. I felt his soft lips press against mine. Butterflies began to build up in my stomach. I felt a smile on lukes face appear as we pulled away. I leaned my head on his. This has been one of the best dates ever! Well actually it's my first date. But who cares. We stared into each others eyes. I don't want this moment to end!

A/N
What did you think? If you want a personal imagine message me your name, which band member (or more), and storyline!

Love you guys! ❤❤❤