Ashton Irwin - Secret ❤

#Imagine

Personal Imagine for @irwinxx5sos ❤

Its been 3 months since me and Ashton have been dating and no one knows about it. Not even the rest of the boys or our parents. Me and Ashton want to keep our relationship on a down low for now and when we are ready we are going to tell the boys and our parents but right now we're not ready.

Ashton is back off tour and is home in Sydney for the next month which then gives us time to spend time with each other. Tonight im going round Ashtons house because his parents and siblings won't be there.

I was in my room getting ready. I put on a tight white crop top on with black leggings and converse. I put my hair up in a messy bun and headed out but mum stopped me.

"Lizzie where are you going?" She asked.

"Round a friends" I lied.

"And do I know this friend?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said quickly going outside before she could say anything else.

Ashton only lived 5 minutes away so I walked it. I arrived at his place and knocked on the door. Within seconds he answered it. He gave me a hug and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Hey babe" He said and kissed me again.

"Hey"

We went up to his room where he was blasting out Green Day. He turned it off and sat next to me on his bed.

"Ashton can I ask you something?" I asked concerned.

He nodded, "yeah sure anything"

"Why do you want to keep us a secret? Are you embarrassed?"

"What? No im not embarrassed. Our band have a no girlfriend rule because we are away a lot and we wont have time for them. But I don't think I could live without you. I love you more than anything in the world and you make me so happy. If I tell the boys god knows how there gonna react." He said looking into my eyes.

I stared back into his dark brown eyes.

"So what we're gonna keep our relationship a secret forever" I said looking away.

"What no! Our band is just kicking off. Everything is crazy with the fans, music, touring. I promise when things die down a little I will tell them." He said moving a strand of hair away from my face.

He slowly leaned and kissed me.

"Omg hey Ash guess what we're-" Michael said barging into his room but stopping when he saw us.

"Fucking hell Michael don't you knock?" Ashton said embarrassed but annoyed at the same time.

"Who the hell is this and what the fuck are you doing?" Michael asked in shock with a bit of anger.

"She's a friend" He said.

"And do fans kiss?" Michael said.

I looked down at the floor unsure what to do or say.

"Michael just drop it yeah"

"Bro, what happened to the no girlfriend rule for now" He said.

"You know what I don't care about the rule. Michael this is Lizzie! We have been dating fro 3 months now and I love her more than anything in the world." Ashton said pulling me up.

Luke and Calum came up behind Michael and Ashton rolled his eyes.

"What's going on here?" Luke asked looking at me.

"That's Lizzie Ashtons girlfriend apparently" Michael said.

"Bro-" Calum began but got cut off.

"Guys I please I love her and shes love me. She has made me so happy and made me feel special. I've always felt alone but shes saved me. I don't know what I would do without her." Ashton said

"Dude I broke up with Alesha because of this no girlfriend rule" Luke said annoyed.

"I know Luke. But I cant loose her please guys" Ashton said putting his arms round my waist

They all signed and watched as Ashton kissed me on the forehead.

"Ashton you really do love her don't you?" Calum said.

He nodded.

"okay Ash. But if things happen with the band we cant cancel them you know that right." Luke said.

"I know. Thanks guys" He said.

"That's okay"

The boys left and it was just me and Ash. He kissed me again and we headed downstairs to watch some movies. It felt better now that the guys know. Next up our parents!

--------

A/N

Hope you like it Lizzie!