Michael Clifford - Caught! ❤

#Imangine

Personal imagine for 5sosloverxoxo2! ❤

Me and Michael have been dating for about 3 weeks now and I love him to bits. He has always been my school crush but knowing that your crush likes you back is the best feeling I the world! He hasn't just been a crush to me he has been a friend. We only met about a year ago but it seems like we have been friends for ages.

I am also friends with Michaels bands mate. Luke, calum and Ashton but they don't know that we are together. We are kind of scared of telling them because as they are like the hottest band right now they think if they have a girlfriend it will drag them down and they are always away so it will be hard to maintain a relationship.

The boys have just finished off on tour and I'm about to see michael for the first time in ages. I guess it is true. Having a boyfriend who is always away travelling is hard. I literally did nothing for the past 5 months except finishing off my exams.

I am meeting the boys at Calums house as he lives the closes to me  and they said they missed me and want to hang out with me which I thought was so cute.

I knocked on Calums door and heard noises within the house. The door opened but no one was there. The lights were off. I slowly walked in and closed the door behind me. I searched for the light switch but couldn't find it luckily I knew my way around the house. I walked in the living room.

"BOO!"

"SHIT GUYS! You scared the crap out of me!"

The boys were hiding behind the door and gave the fright of my life. They rugby tackled me on the onto the couch with Michael on the top. He pecked me on cheek but luckily the others weren't looking. I gave him the they - will - see - us - look and he jumped off.

"So tell me everything!" I said as Ashton handed me a glass of water.

We sat there for like 2 hours and they told everything about the gigs the fans the tour bus. Basically everything! I have missed them so much. Every now and then I saw michael wink at me and I think Luke saw us at one point but he didn't say anything. Thank god!

"I'm gonna go a feel up my glass" I said getting up.

"Me too" Michael said.

I walked into the kitchen with Michael following me. I turned on the tap when I felt Michaels warm arms wrap around my waist. I placed my glass on the counter and turned round to look at Michaels face. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I have missed you so much" he said.

Within seconds our mouths were in sync. He placed me on to the counter and things began to get a little bit heated.

"Umm guys what the hell is going on here?" Ashton said.

We pulled apart and I jumped off the counter.

"It's no-" I began.

"Michael can we talk." Ashton said dragging him out.

I walked over to the room they were in and listened to them.

"But I love her" Michael screamed.

"This can affect our career"

"It wont"

"Ok then so what if you break up? Then what happens. She will barely able to look at us. She got bullied before we met her she needs us"

"That's not gonna happen I need her and she needs me"

"No she needs all of us. End it before we kick you out of the band!"

A/N
I hope you liked it! ❤

If you would like a personal imagine message me your
- name
- Which band member ( or more )
- And the storyline!

Thank you! please comment and vote and I will follow you!