Luke Hemmings - Friends For Years! ❤

#Imangine

Personal imagine for ThebaeisLukeHemmings! ❤

I have joined the boys on tour and it has been an amazing 4 months. I have known these guy's since school and seeing them come so far is insane. They asked me to join because other wise they would miss me. How cute is that!

I would say I am more close to Luke than the others but it is only by a little bit. This may be because I really like him. And by like him I mean I fancy him. But how can you not?

The other boys know I fancy him and so far they have kept it a secret but I,  not sure it is going to be kept a secret for long with there big mouths. The 5sos fam are always shipping us together with Labby but I think Luke just laughs it off while I actually take it serious by saying why can't this happen?

It it the last night of the tour which is sad but it has been incredible and I wouldn't have changed it one bit.

The boys are in the dressing room getting ready while I'm talking to Lukes mum.

"Luke really likes you know" she said.

"W-what" I said nearly choking in the grapes.

"I'm not joking and I know you like him too"

My cheeks turn tomato red. Liz laughs and walks off.

"Why she so happy" Luke asked making me jump.

"You don't wanna know"

"Okay... well we're now going on stage coming"

I nodded. I followed the boys. They picked up their instruments besides ash obviously and stood at the side of the stage. The crowd began roar as the screen on the background came on. They all hugged me in one big group hug.

"Good luck guys"

"Thank you"

And with that they headed on stage. The fans screamed. They began to sing 18. I stared at luke. He turned round and winked. It literally made my heart melt.

They came to the last song but instead of going straight into it like they usually do Luke began to speak.

"Ok before I would like to start the next song I have something I would like to stay. There's this girl who I have liked for years and a lot of you know her. Her name is Gabby"

My eyes opened wide. Luke turned and looked at me. Calum brought me on stage and crowd cheered.

"Gabby just want to say that I love you"

The crowd went awww and I did too. He walked over to me and looked into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

The crowd gasped in shook but in a good way.

Calum handed me his microphone.

"I would love to be your girlfriend"

The crowd cheered and we hugged each other tight. Wait what just happened?

A/N
I hope you liked it Gabby! ❤

If you would like a personal imagine message me your
- name
- Which band member ( or more )
- And the storyline

670+ reads that is insane can we get it too 1000? Please share!