Luke Hemmings - Punishment ❤

#Imagine

Second personal imagine for 5sos4eva17

Me and my boyfriend Luke have moved in together about a week ago. The reason is because we never get time alone together with out our parents bugging us. But now that we have moved into together we still haven't managed to have time alone because Luke's band is super busy.

They are now writing and recording for there second album. Don't get me wrong im so proud of Luke but I wish he could have some time off so it can be just me and him.

Also today is our 2 year anniversary. I met Luke when I went to see them in concert. I wasn't like an obsessed fan but I did love there music. Luke was differently my favourite. I was in front row in the middle and Luke made eye contact with me. He smiled and winked and I blushed.

When the concert ended I remember the security guard coming up to me saying "Luke was wondering if he could get your number" I wasn't sure what to think at that point. I didn't know if it was maybe a prank or the security guard wanted my number. LOL. But I did give it to him in the end and im glad I did.

Usually me and Luke don't make a big fuss for our anniversary but I just wish he was here. Both snuggled up with the fire on, watching films, eating popcorn, kissing. Luke promised me he would be home at 5 the latest.

I sat on the couch flicking through the TV channels. I looked at the time at it was 5pm. I waited patiently for him to come through the front door. I started to panic as it is winter meaning its getting darker earlier. Im afraid of the dark. I always feel safe when im with Luke.

My phone beeped which made me jump a little.

From Luke:

Hey Hazzie , running a bit late sorry xxx

I rolled my eyes. I knew this was going to happen. He says he will be back at one time but then says he's gonna be later. I give up.

To Luke:

K be quick, miss you xxx

He later texted back.

From Luke:

I miss you too xx

Later I heard someone open the door. I jumped up quickly and ran to the door hoping it was Luke. It was. I ran over and kissed him hard. I pulled away biting his lip.

"What was that for?" He asked wrapping his arms round my waist pulling me in closer wanting more.

"For making me wait and extra two hours for you" I said smirking.

"And what are you gonna do now, now that im back?" He said smirking as well.

"Punish you!"

I kissed him hungrily and he kissed me back deepening the kiss. I jumped up wrapping my legs round his waist with my hands around his neck. He carried me up stairs to the bedroom and laid me down. He moved a strand of hair away from my face.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded. The things started to get heated. *Winking face emoji.

--------------

A/N

Hey Hazel! I really hope you like it!!!