Calum Hood - He Hurts You! ❤

#Imangine

Personal imagine for kirastarcupcakes! ❤

"I saw you kissing" I shouted.

"But it meant nothing" Calum said.

Pause. You are probably wondering what is happening. Well let me tell you. Last night we were at my friends sweet sixteenth party and everything was going great. Me and Calum were dancing and he was so bad I was laughing so hard. And because of that I hate to go to the toilet.

I did my business and then went back to see Calum. But then I saw him. Kissing Lucy who is like the most popular girl in our school. But he didn't stop her. He kissed back and had his arms wrapped around her. Tears were trickling down my face. I hate to go. I hate to get away from everyone.

My mum was right. Never trust one of the popular guys at school. They break your heart. They only want you for sex.

I ran out of the house as fast as I could so no one spotted me. When I got home I ran into my room and cried into my pillow. How could he do this to me? If he never loved me then why did he ask me out? Were these 4 months just a lie? All this thinking made me tired and then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

How am I going to ever trust a guy again? Yes Ok in the past I have had boyfriends but nothing like this has ever happened to me before. Coz I broke up with them.

And now im in this position. Calum came straight round this morning because my mum texted him about why I left early. My mum left early for work because she wanted to leave us some space so we could work it out.

"If it meant nothing then why did you do it in the first place?" I yelled.

"She came onto me."

There was a long pause

"Please Kira. Dont do this to me. I love you!" Calum said crying.

"No you don't this whole thing has been a lie"

"No it hasn't. Im not like the other guys that have hurt you. I actually care about you"

"Well you have hurt me and you are like the other guys"

Calum began to walk up to me still crying.

"Kir-"

"I want you to leave"

"Bu-"

"I said I want you to leave."

I turned him around.

"Go and break a different girls heart because that seems to be your job"

I pushed him out to the front door.

"Im giving up on you" he said before stepping out side.

I slammed the door shut. I slid down the door and sat on the floor. I put my head into my hands and began to cry.

Im just a heart broken girl with no one to turn to :(

A/N
I hope you liked it Kira! ❤

If you would like a personal imagine message me your
- name
- Which band member ( or more )
- And the storyline!

559+ reads! Love you so much!

Please note I get a lot of requests for imagines but I will do every single one! Just be patient!