Luke Hemmings - Drunk ❤

#imagine

Personal imagine for @luke__hemmings1996 ❤

I was waiting for the boys to come round my place after they were finished having a meeting. They said that this meeting was going to big. They wouldn't tell me what it was about so I cant wait to find out.

Today is the last day I have to spend with my boyfriend Luke and the rest of the guys from the band. Next week 5 seconds of summer are kicking things off with the ROWYSO tour in Europe. Luke asked me to join them but I couldn't because I have school.

I waited patently for them to come round when my phone rang I looked at it and it was from Luke. I quickly answered.

"Hey gorgeous!" I said excitingly.

I heard a Ashton shout in the background, "Luke stop come on your-" The phone hung up. I took the phone away from my ear.

What the hell was going on? I started to worry. I kept relaying what Ashton said. Luke's what?

Ten minutes later....

I heard someone barge through the door. It made me jumped. I looked at the front door it was Luke. He walked to me with the guys following him. Luke started to wobble.

"Babe are you drunk?" I asked.

He didn't say anything he pulled him self on to me and kissed me. I could smell the alcohol on him. It made me sick. "Luke what the hell are you doing going out getting drunk?" I shouted but mainly looking at the other guys to get them to exclaim.

"It was Luke's idea" Calum said sitting Luke down.

"You went after the meeting? I've been sat here waiting for you so we could go out together"

"Babe just chill" Luke said.

"I will not chill. Get out! All of you" I yelled.

"Caitlin come on" Ashton said calming me down.

"No! You let him go off and get drunk on our last day together before you go away on tour"

Michael put Luke on his feet and they all went out of the house. I sat down on the couch and began to cry. How could he? On our last day!

The next day...

I woke up with a wet patch on my pillow. The memories from yesterday can flooding back. I remember crying myself to sleep. Im not going to see Luke in ages. I began to cry again.

"Chloe?" My mum shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah" I shouted back sniffling.

"Some ones at the door"

I groaned. It must be my best friend. I couldn't asked to get change so I went down in my pyjamas.

I walked down stairs put stopped in my tracks when I saw Luke. Tears came pouring down my face.

"Baby come here. Im so sorry" He hugged me tight. I cried on his chest.

"How could you do this to me?" I sobbed.

"Im so sorry. I don't know what came over. We were just going to get a few drinks. Please don't hate me. I don't want to leave knowing you hate me"

We pulled apart and I looked at him in the eyes.

"I love you Caitlin"

"I love you too!"

We hugged one more time. He kissed me on the fore head. "Im going to miss you"

"I'll miss you too"

"I promise I will ring, text and Skype you everyday when I get the chance. Our flight is in an hour so I have to go."

"Okay"

We kissed one more time. It was much longer and full of love. Luke is a massive prick but I cant help to love him to best!

----------------

A/N

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT CAITLIN!

VOTE AND COMMENT.

if you would like a personal imagine message me!!