Luke Hemmings - Positive ❤

#Imangine

Personal imagine for 5secondsofsummeridk

It has been 3 whole months since Luke has been away on tour with the boys. And 2 months since I have found out I'm pregnant! I'm so scared about telling Luke. What if he leaves? What if this will effect his career? What if he doesn't talk to me again? Maybe I'm just over thinking.

I told my mum and she said that she was disappointed and that I should have used protection but I thought we did. But she did say that she will support me through this while Lukes not here. Luke should be home tomorrow and I'm getting more and more nervous as the time comes. You can see a small bump on my belly but not much to notice I'm pregnant.

I here my phone ring from upstairs. I groan as I slowly make my way to my room. I pick up my phone and answer it. It's Luke!

"Hey sweetie!" The sound of his voice melts my heart. I can't wait till I can finally wrap my arms around him.

"Hey Lukey"

"Are you alright? Because you usually answer the phone quickly"

"Yeah sorry I was in the shower" I lied. "I miss you so much why can't you come home now!" I whined.

I heard the door bell ring from downstairs.

"Wait hold on there's someone at the door be back in a minute"

I went downstairs to the front the door and opened it. My eyes opened wide in shock.

"Luke? I thought you weren't coming home till tomorrow!" I exclaimed.

I leaped into his arms and we hugged each other tight. I breathed in his beautiful aftershave. God I've missed him so much!

"I wanted to surprise you!"

He places a kiss on my cheek before we both sit down in the living room. He told all about the tour and how amazing the fans were. I looked down at the floor and began to fiddle with my bracelet which Luke got me when I was 12.

"What's wrong Brianna?" He asked placing a hand on my back.

"Nothing I'm fine" I lied.

"I know your lying to me."

"What?" I looked at him with a confused look.

"You always fiddle with the bracelet I got you when your nervous. You can tell me anything you know. Im here for you."

I turned to face him. Tears began to to build up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry" I sobbed

"For what?" He looked at me with a worried look.

"Please don't get mad or anything but...I'm...preg...pregnant"

There was a long pause. I couldn't bare to look at him.

"Wait your pregnant?" I nodded.

"Dose this mean I'm gonna be a dad?" I nodded again.

I finally looked at him. He had a smile on his face.

"Brianna why would I get mad. This is amazing news. I actually can't believe it"

"But won't this affect your career?"

"Don't worry we will figure something out and don't worry about that at the moment."

He hugged me tight. Luke decided to have a movie marathon like we did when we were in high school. We weren't dating then so every time someone kissed we used to hide our faces under the covers. It sounds stupid I know but it was great fun!

He grabbed some snacks and blankets before making his way onto the sofa next to me. Through out the films he would place his hand on my stomach and rub it gently. I couldn't help but smile and place my hand onto his.

Then it hit me. There's gonna be mini a Hemmings. Ones bad enough. I rolled my eyes and carried on watching the film!

A/N
I hope you liked it Brianna! ❤

If you would like a personal imagine message me your
- name
- Which band member ( or more )
- And the storyline

Please vote and comment!
Love you all xxx