Luke Hemmings - Run Away ❤

#imagine

Second personal imagine for ashward_irwin

My parents are very protective over me. They always have been since I started high school. But now there is one slight problem. I have a boyfriend and his name is Luke. We have been dating for about 2 months now and I haven't told my parents.

What if they break us up?

Luke doesn't want to keep our relationship a secret any more. He said he wants to come round mine and we can watch movies cuddling in bed instead of me making up excuses to my parents to go round his.

So today me and Luke are confronting my parents. Not gonna lie im so scared. Luke is the most important person in my life. The person I love. I can't loose him.

"Are you sure your ready?" Luke asked as we stepped onto the front step of my front door to my house.

I nodded, "Like you said I don't want to hide our relationship"

He smiled and I smiled back. I opened the door and walked in with Luke following behind me.

"Mum, dad Im home!" I shouted getting there attention.

They think im bringing over a friend for dinner. This is going to be awkward.

"We are in the kitchen" Mum shouted back.

I took a deep breath and Luke held my hand, "Mum, dad. I would like you to meet Luke" I said. Luke pulled me close and wrapped his arms round me. Luke smiled awkwardly.

"Hey" Luke said.

"Olivia? How long has this been going on for?" Dad asked looking at me annoyed.

"Ummm...two...months" I said.

"Olivia you know we have a NO boyfriend rule not until you are 18 years old when you have left school!" My mum said getting angry.

"But I love Olivia. She means the world to me." Luke said which made me blush.

"Im sorry. End it now you can be friends but not anything more" My dad said walking away.

"I hate you guys so much. For once I am actually happy I wish you guys were never my parents!" I shouted.

I began to cry and Luke pulled me into a tight hug, "Lets get out of here!" Luke said.

"Where?" I asked. "We can't go anywhere" I said.

"There's a hotel about 20 minutes away we can get Ash to drop us off" Luke said.

I nodded in agreement. Luke phoned Ashton and we headed to the hotel. We were in the back and Luke held me tight.

"I love you and no matter what your parents say we can be together forever." Luke said.

"I love you too. I just wish my parents would understand I am happy with you. I hate them so much."

"I know. Forget about them Its just you me. You can come on tour with us next year and I will never leave your side."

We snuggled up tight listening to the radio. There new song shes kinda hot came on and we all cheered. It made me forget about my mum and dad. I hope to never see them again!

-------------

A/N

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT OLIVIA!

IF YOU WANT A PERSONAL IMAGINE MESSAGE ME !!