Luke Hemmings - Joining Them On Tour! ❤

#Imangine

Personal imagine for 5secondsofsummer_jpg

I have never been a in a long distance relationship until now. My boyfriend Luke Hemmings is on tour now with one direction and I'm finding it so hard. Not being able to see him and talk to him in person is killing me. Face timing just isn't the same. When ever we talk on the phone or skype he always tells me how much he misses and loves me and I get so emotional because I can't hug him and tell him it's going to be alright.

We have been going out for 2 years now and it is our anniversary in two weeks. But we won't be able to spend it together because he is on the other side of the world. He hasn't mentioned anything about it and I'm starting to think that he has forgotten about it.

There is still 2 months to go until the tour finishes. The past few months have gone so slow and quiet. Usually the boys come round and my mum has to tell us to keep it down because we make too much noise.

It is Sunday morning and I have a day off from college. I decided to finish off my college work. I sat down at my desk and began to work.

Kahla?" I heard mum shout from downstairs.

"Yeah?"

"There's something here for you"

I put my pen down and headed downstairs. I saw mum holding some mail. She handed me a red envelop that read;

To the most special girl ever!
(Address)

A smile stretched across my face. I opened it carefully with my mum watching behind my shoulders. Inside was a hand written letter. I read the letter out loud.

Dea Kahla,
Hello sweetie I miss you so much. I can't wait till I finally can hold you in my arms. I have been planning something for a while now and I have been dying to tell you. Now I finally can. Well let's hope you get this letter in time. Anyway as it is our 3 year anniversary in a few days time and I'm on tour I decided why not bring you along. Inside this envelop is a ticket for you to fly over here to LA! I have a day off on the day so I can take you out somewhere. But it doesn't end there. One direction have agreed for you to join us on your for the next 2 months. I can't wait to see your gorgeous face again!

                                                                       Lots of love Luke xxxxxx

"OMG!" I jumped up and down and hugged my mum. I can't believe it. And all this time I thought he forgot about it.

"You better start packing coz according to this ticket you leave tomorrow" mum said reading the ticket.

I snatched the ticket out of her hand and ran upstairs into my room. I took my silver suitcase from my wardrobe and began to pack. For our special day I picked out a floral pattern dress and golden sandles. I can't wait!

I heard my phone ring amd It was Luke!

"Hey Lukey!"

"Hey babe did you get anything today?" He asked.

"Yeah! And OMG thank you so much I can't wait to see you tomorrow!"

"I have literally been planning it for ages because there was no way I was going to miss our anniversary!"

"Luke?"

"Yeah"

"I love you"

"I love you two. Well you better get packing"

"Yep. Well I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Can't wait. Bye."

"Bye"

This is gonna be PERFECT!

A/N
I hope you like it Kahla! ❤

If you would like a personal imagine message me your
- name
- Which band member ( or more )
- And the storyline!

300+ reads OMG! LOVE YOU ALL!