Michael Clifford - First Date! ❤

#Imangine

Personal imagine for _Cuddly_Clifford_! ❤

"So what are you going to wear?" My beat friend Lara asked.

I am currently in my room looking for something to wear for my date with Michael. It is our first ever date and I want it to be special. And more importantly this is my first date and looking at Michael I'm sure this isn't his first date as the girls at school go crazy over him. Even Lara likes him.

"I don't know maybe something a bit out there" I said taking out a dress putting it in front of me and looking at myself in a full length mirror.

"Umm probably not" Lara said taking the dress from my hand and putting it back.

"Why not?"

She flicked through my wardrobe.

"Because he told me where he is taking you"

"What? Where?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. Now, put this on"

She handed me a pile of clothes and pushed me into the bath room to get ready. I put on a brown chequered shirt, denim skinny jeans, leather jacket and boots. Why would I have to wear this when we are in Australia it's hot outside. I shrugged my shoulders and went back in my room.

"OMG you look perfect let me do your hair" Lara squealed.

I sat down at my desk and she did my hair. She put it into a high pony tale blades around it.

"What do you think?"

I tilted my head to the side.

"I love it"

She hugged me tight and then the door bell rang. I went downstairs and opened it. There he was my red headed prince. He was wearing a blue shirt unbuttoned with a white top underneath and black skinny jeans. He looked gorgeous!

"Wow you look stunning" he said hugging me.

I blushed and we pulled apart.

"So do you"

"Shall we go"

I nodded he took hold of my hand and lead me to the car. He opened the door just like a gentleman and shut it after me.

"So where are we g-"

He placed his finger on my lips.

"Wait and see"

The car journey was really short which made the location a bigger mystery because where we live there is no where cool. Through out the journey we had a long conversation and we really got to know each other. He has such a great sense of humour!

We arrived at the location and I looked out the window. I gasped in amazement. We were at a fair. And it is night time and the ferris wheel is lite up. It looks gorgeous!

Michael opened the door for me held his hand for me and helped me out like I was royalty.

"Do want to go on the ferris wheel?" Michael asked.

"I would love to"

We stood in the line and waited. As we waited I felt Michaels arms wrap around me. He placed his head on my shoulder. Butterflies built up in my stomach.

We made our way onto the ferris wheel. It slowly moved round and he leaned in next to me. I felt our hands intertwine. We reached the top and the view was amazing.

"It's gorgeous"

"Not as gorgeous as you"

Michael leaned in and kissed me. It sent shivers down my spine. This couldn't be more perfect!

A/N
I hope you liked it Maddi! ❤

If you would like a personal imagine message me your
- name
- Which band member ( or more )
- And the storyline!

717 reads! I love you all. Please vote and comment!

Follow for a follow back!