Luke Hemmings & Calum Hood - I Choose You ❤

#Imagine

Personal imagine for 5SOS4eva17

My feelings could affect everything we have. Our friendship, his band, our future! Why are there so many complications when you have a best friend who you happen to be in love with. Everything about him I just love. His personality, Blonde hair, blues eyes... I could honestly go on for ever and ever.

My best friend is Luke Hemmings. He also happens to be the one I am deeply in love with. I know I can't date Luke though. With his band being a huge success and growing there fan base by the minute. It would be impossible for Luke to maintain a relationship. Besides I don't even know if he likes me or not.

Me, Luke and Calum are at my place today. Ashton and Michael are in the recording studio. I think they said they are working on a song called "Shes Kinda Hot" Luke and Calum were playing fifa on my brothers Xbox while I sat on the sofa scrolling through twitter.

It was always like this. Me either watching them or on my phone while they played Xbox.

"Omg! Surely that's a fowl ref" Calum shouted.

"What no!" Luke said.

I groaned, "Seriously guys can we actually do something I like!" I whined.

"After this game" Luke said concentrating.

I rolled my eyes and carried on flicking through twitter. The game finally ended and Calum won 3-2.

"Want a game?" Calum asked. I shook my head. "Come one just one!" He whined.

"Fine. But then we are watching a movie!" I said.

"Deal"

Luke handed me his controller, "I don't know what the buttons are" I complained sitting next to Calum. Luke sat next to me and showed me. He placed each hand on mine and showed me the controls. Butterflies began to build up in my tummy. I felt his breath against my neck as he spoke. My heart began to race. I wasn't listening to what he was saying. I was to distracted.

"Actually we can watch the film" Calum said. I looked at him confused. He looked really annoyed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah" He turned off the Xbox and headed to the kitchen, "I'll get some popcorn" He said.

I looked at Luke hoping he knew what was wrong but he just shrugged his shoulders. I decided to follow him.

"Calum what's wrong?" I asked as he put the popcorn in the microwave.

"Nothing im fine"

"Calum. I know when your lying" I said walking to him.

He took a deep breath in, " I can't do this anymore"

"Do what?"

He stood there in silence the only noise was coming from the microwave. He turned to me. "Hide my feelings for you Hazel. I've loved you from the moment I layed eyes on you. I was going to tell you sooner but then Luke told me He hade feelings for you. I couldn't betray him."

I didn't know what was more shocking Knowing that Luke or Calum likes me. Luke came in. I think he heard what Calum said.

"Who do you choose?" Luke asked.

Why would he say that? Im stuck in the middle. I think its obvious who I choose. But Calum. I feel so bad right now.

"Im sorry Calum" I said.

"It's fine. I don't want something like this to tear us apart. You'll still be my Best friend." He said.

I hugged him tight, "I love you Calum as a friend you'll always be my favourite" I said giggling.

He laughed as well, "I love you too Hazzie" We pulled apart and I walked over to Luke. "I'll leave you guys to talk" He said.

"Hey Bro?" Luke said catching his arm as he left.

"Are you sure your alright?"

"Yeah im fine mate. There's plenty of fish in the sea" He said giggling.

Calum left my house and it was just me and Luke, "I feel so bad!" I said.

"Me too! But if im being honest I thought you liked Calum!" He said.

"Really?"

"Yeah" he said laughing.

"Hazel I love you" He said.

OMG! I have waited my whole life for him to say those words me and it has finally happened.

"I love you too!"

He kissed my cheek and the butterflies grew in my tummy again. I smiled. I still couldn't stop thinking about Calum. Is he really going to be okay?

------------

A/N

I hope you like It Hazel!

Vote and comment!!!

If you would like a personal imagine message me!!