Luke Hemmings - Age Gap! ❤

#Imangine

Personal imagine for _Luke__Hemmings_

"What if they dont like me?" Luke said fixing his hair.

Me and Luke are on our way to my house because my mum and dad want to know who I have been spending most of my time with. So basically this is the first time Luke will be meeting my parents. I dont know why he is nervous my mum and dad are nice and support me through my decisions.

Today im wearing a red dress, black heels, gold necklace, black bracelet amd a black bag.

"Luke come on they'll love you" I said turning into my driveway.

"But dont you think they will freak out coz im like 4 years older than you" He said opening the car door.

"3 and a half years actually and come on stop shitting your self" I said dragging him to the door.

I opened the door and went to find my mum while luke stood in the living room awkwardly.

"Mum im home" I shouted and she came downstairs with dad.

"Hey sweetie so whos the lucky guy" she said sounding excited.

I lead her into the living room and Luke was still stood in the same place.

"Mum, dad this is Luke, Luke this is my mum and dad"

They shook each others hand but mum amd dad didnt look happy.

"Sweetie can we talk to you for a minute" dad said. They began to walk away and I looked at luke and shrugged my shoulders.

"How old is he Shay?" Dad asked concerned.

"Only 17"

"Only? Shay your 13 years old" mum said in a loud whisper.

"Almost 14 might i add and mum I love him"

"Sorry sweetie. End it before we do"

"You know what I give up. You two have always been trying make me happy but you never found me anything. Lukes the only thing that makes me happy." I shouted.

I stormed out of the room. I began to cry and I ran into lukes arms and he hugged me tight.

"I hate them so much" I sobbed.

"Dont worry babe. Come on lets go and get something to eat"

We pulled apart and went outside. I dont ever want to see my parents again! This is what you get when you have over protective parents. I hate it so much.

A/N
I hope you liked it Shay!

If you would like a personal imagine message me your
- name
- Which band member ( or more )
- And the storyline

Please vote and comment!
Love you all xxx