Ashton Irwin - Wedding ❤

#imagine

Personal imagine for ashward_Irwin

Today is the day! I finally get to marry my gorgeous fiancé. Ashton Irwin. I was in my bedroom with my mum, bridesmaids and makeup/hair stylist. I was sitting at the dressing table with the hair stylist doing my hair and the make up artist doing my face. I was honestly so excited.

"Can't believe your getting married. Your growing up so fast" My mum said trying not to cry.

"Aww mum!"

Me and Ash haven't arranged a massive wedding we just wanted a quiet one with all our family and friends. We haven't told the the bands fans there we're getting married. They do know we are engaged it's just if we tell them they will be wanting to know where it is. We want it to be private. We will tell them just after the wedding.

The stylists were finished and they showed me through the mirror. I had my hair braided in a low bun with bits of hair sticking either side and my make up was very natural with winged eyes.

Today I felt like a princess. But there's one part missing. The dress. My mum handed me the dress and I unzipped showing the beautiful perly white dress. My mum followed me into the bathroom to help get it on.

I stepped outside and showed everyone.

"You ready to go?" My mum asked.

I nodded I suddenly felt really nervous in my tummy but I was excited the same time. Ash had arranged for me to get picked my by a horse and carriage. It looked so pretty. I hoped on and headed to the venue.

Moments later we arrived. My mum helped me down and my dad came over to me and smiled.

"You look gorgeous!" He said.

"Thanks dad!"

I linked arms with my dad and my bridesmaids followed behind. I heard the music and it was time. I took a deal breath and we slowly began to walk.

When we got to the isle I looked up and saw Ashton. He turned round and began to cry. My heart melted. I was right next to him. My dad kissed me goodbye and then I hugged Ashton super tight.

"Don't cry babe you'll make me cry and I've just done my make up"

He laughed.

The vicar began to speak. I held Ashtons hand tight. We looked at each other in the eyes and repeated what the vicar said. Then I was time for the "i do's"

Ashton went first. He placed the ring on my finger, "i do"

I then also placed the ring on his finger and said "i do"

"You may now kiss the bride!"

We both moved in and kissed each other. Everyone cheered as we pulled away. We walked down the isle and everyone throw rose petals at us.

We headed to the the tables and we sat down.

Ashton stood up.

"I would just like to say thank you for everyone who came today it means a lot. First of I would like to say,Olivia, I love you more than any thing in the world. When I first layed eyes on you I knew you were the one i wanted to be with. You make me the happiest man alive. You have felt so much over the past through years with me being away for a long time, fan hate but you stuck by me no matter what. Liv I love you!"

We both began to tear up and we hugged each other tight.

It was then time for the first dance. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me in closer. It felt like it was just me and him in our own little world.

"I love you Liv!"

"I love you too!"

----------

A/N

Hope you like it Olivia!!