Ashton Irwin - Interview ❤

#imagine

Personal imagine for emilyhawkins8012

I was in my room waiting for my amazing boyfriend to be on Tv. I was so excited. Me and Ashton have only just announced us being together about a week ago. All the 5sos fans have been super nice. Altough there is always a few haters.

Ashton always tells me to ignore them. He says their jealous 13 year old girls.

5sos are going to be on Live on BBC 1 for the big weekend. Im so proud of them. They have achieved so much.à

I sat on my bed watching BBC 1 when they finally came on.

"Hello, welcome back to The Big Weekend and we are now joined by the biggest band right now, 5 Seconds Of Summer." The interviewer said.

A rush of excitment ran through me as i saw the most handsome man in the world.

"Hey guys how are you all?" The interviewer said.

"We're good thanks how are you?" Michael said kindly.

"Im good. Ok first of all congratulations on your debut album hitting No.1 in your home country. How crazy is that?"

"So crazy. We never thought that it would ever happen. Especially in our own country. People didnt even like us from where we are from" luke giggled.

"We're just thankful to have amazing fans who support us and like the music we make" Ashton said which sent butterflies in my stomach.

"Also i heard Ashton that you have a girlfriend and your no longer single"

My eyes opened wide and my heart started beating. They are talking about me in an interview! This is insane. I turned the volume up.

"Err yeah! Her names Emily. We've been dating for about a month now and she means so much to me" Ashton said shyly which made him look so cuuuute.

"Aww thats so cute. How does she find things with fans and touring and stuff."

"She supports me through it all. Theres always gonna be a few haters but she ignores them and concentrates on the real fans. But touring is tough. We facetime when ever we can also" Ashton said.

I smiled to myself. The interview ended and i immediatly called Ashton before they went on stage.

"Hey babe!" Ashton said.

"Hey gorgeous," I said "I saw you on Tv"

"Aww did see what i said about you" he asked shyly.

"I did and you were so sweet" I said.

"I really do love you"

"And i really do love you too" i said which caused us both.

"We are about to perform" Ash said.

"Ok good luck babe"

"Thanks babe"

---------

Hope you liked it Emily xx