Luke Hemmings - Picks You Up From School ❤

#Imagine

Personal Imagine for pinkposiegirl

Luke's P.O.V

I leant on the gate outside of Del's school waiting to pick her up. I was looking on my phone scrolling through twitter when suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder and shouted "boo" in my ear. I jumped out of my skin. I turned round to see a laughing a Calum.

"Not cool bro!" I said playfully punching him on the arm.

"You should have seen your face!" He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone back in my pocket, "You waiting for Del...?" He teased.

Ever since me and Del started dating he's been teasing me ever since and its so fricking annoying. I can't wait till he gets a girlfriend and I can tease him.

"Yes I am" I said.

"Ooooh what you gonna do?" He said smirking.

"We're just gonna go to the park and get ice cream" I said blushing.

"Aww that's cute bro," He said.

"Shut up"

Your P.O.V

I sat waiting at my desk staring at the clock waiting for it to strike 4 so I can get out of school and see Luke.

"Del?" The teacher asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up confused.

"Staring at the clock won't make it go any faster" She said angrily.

"She's waiting to see her boyfriend Luke!" Ashton said which made the class go Awww. I looked down and blushed. I kicked Ashton under the table.

A few minutes later the bell rang. I packed my things and walked with Ashton out of the school. I looked round looking for Luke Until I spotted the blond haired Australian boy. He saw me and I ran up to him leaving Ash behind. I hugged him tight and he hugged me back.

"I've missed you so much" He said swaying me side to side.

"I missed you too Lukey!"

"Awww Lukey!" Calum teased. I shot him a death glare and he put his hands up in defence. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"We're now going to the park. See you guys tomorrow" Luke said.

"What why can't we come?" Michael asked showing up next to Calum.

"Because I would like to spend time with this one" Luke said kissing me on the lips

"Eugh get a room" Michael said.

"Bye!" Luke said.

We turned round and walked to the park.

"Don't have to much fun guys!" Calum shouted.

Luke put his hand up and flipped them off. They all laughed. We went round the corner and Luke held my hand pulling me close.

"Sorry about them" He said.

"It's fine. There just jealous of what we have" I said reaching up kissing him on the cheek. He smiled down at me I smiled back.

We arrived at the park and went into the shop. We walked over to the ice creams and I looked down at them deciding what to pick. We both picked one, Paid for it and sat down on the swings.

"Its so nice to spend time alone with out them" Luke said laughing.

"I know! Luke?"

"Yeah!"

"What are we gonna do when you go back on tour in the UK?" I asked frowning.

"Come here!" He said indicating for me to sit on his lap. I did.

"Baby don't worry, we will sort something out! I love you," He said.

"I love you too"

He leaned in but instead of kissing him I put my ice cream to where my lips are and the ice cream went on his nose. I giggled.

"Right come here!" He said. I got off him and ran. He caught up with me and wrapped his arms round my waist.

He kissed me on the neck and I giggled. We headed back to his place holding hands. We sat in his room in bed and watched films on Netflix. I love Luke more than anything.

----------

A/N

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT DEL!!!