Break In

3rd Person's POV

The red haired girl landed on the ground softly and swiftly turned on one of her foot while she quickly got low as she tried to trip her opponent with her free leg. Her opponent saw her movement before she could hit him since he was the experienced fighter Juuzou Suzuya. The big, red eyed boy grabbed the girls leg in a blink of an eye and pushed her onto the ground with his knee. The girl was caught in surprise, however it didn't last long enough for Suzuya to dominate the fight, in haste she rolled on the ground freeing herself from the presence of the Associate Special Class Investigator. She got up once again and smirked at the boy who gave a bright smile to her.

-Not bad Fei, but you relaxed early. he commented as Fei looked at him with a confused expression. "What did he mean I relaxed early, he isn't attacking or anything?" she mumbled to her self with nervousness written on her face. Juuzou's smile got bigger as he saw his opponent get nervous and her muscles stiffened making it harder for her to react as fast as before. Fei's eyes widened as she saw a few daggers heading her way all of a sudden. 'Where the he** did these come from!' she thought while she tried to find a place to escape from the sharp knifes coming towards her. Her left, right and up was also threatened by daggers while one was aiming for her chest and another was pointing her foot with it's sharp tip.

'God, please give me strength. This might be my last moment on this world.' she invoked closing her eyes and yielding all her control over her body to her reflexes and instincts. A silent breath left her mouth as she once again opened her eyes to be a complete different person. Without thinking she dropped on the floor sticking her body to the cold surface, avoiding all the daggers except the one which was heading for her toes that was closing its distance with her forehead right now. Inhale, exhale... And jump by directing all of the energy inside her to her core to do the extreme impact move which made her merely avoid the dagger to stick in her head while another dagger passed through her head leaving her with its hissing sound. Juuzou's eyes were wide open as he saw the dainty looking girl hover in the air like a feather drifting slowly in the wind. But she was no feather, she winced with pain as she crushed on the ground making her body scream in agony. Her eyes were once again looking like her old self. Fei cursed under her breath while she tried to stand up, reminding Juuzou a zombie crawling out of its grave. The boy whose white hair was slowly becoming black due to not dying it any more looked with fear in his red orbs as the red headed girl glared at her with a deadly aura surrounding her. Abruptly she started to laugh like a mad man, hugging her tummy with her bruised arms. Juuzou joined at her mad laugh as her dark aura disappeared.

Finally getting a hold of her self Fei tried to calm her breathing while she wiped her tears. She looked at Juuzou's large eyes with her slanted ones, their eyes got looked as they realised how close they were standing to each other. Fei took a step back as she averted her eyes to the ground while she tried to surpass the warmness rushing to her cheeks. Then she looked up once again and shyly smiled at Juuzou.

-That was great Juuzou-chan, we should do this again. And maybe you could teach me how to throw daggers like that? she asked as sweat trickled from her hair to her face.

- Y-yeah, sure Fei! said the boy who was staring at the girl with dilated eyes. 'I thought she would be mad at me for using the daggers and almost killing her.'

- You thought I'd get mad at you, right? Well, any normal person would be Juuzou, you should be more careful. Lucky for you, I got a few tiles loose and I also trust that you won't kill me! You don't want to kill me, am I right?