Ghouls Are Supposed to be Killed

3rd Person's Pov

"Hello there, Black Rabbit." she said with an aching smile plastered on her face. Suddenly her face changed as if another person just swapped bodies with the red head. The crimson eyes of the person standing before Ayato glared at him as if she was burning huge black holes in him. Her smile was already gone, replaced by tight lips vaguely curved downwards. The small hand, which was resting on the glass that separated her from the ghoul, transformed into a tight fist; adapting its form to the mood of it's owner. The girl slowly dropped her head to face the ground while leaning to the window touching her forehead to get support as her knees started to tremble and without even realising sobs escaped from her now throbbing lips. She tried to stop herself by biting her soft bottom lift till she felt the bitter taste of her blood. But no matter how hard she bit, the warm tears rushing out from her eyes and the strange sounds she made couldn't be stopped. Finally giving in on hiding the pain inside and her broken state she boldly raised her anger filled eyes to look into the indigo blue haired ghoul standing before her with a dumbfounded and anxious expression on his normally icy face. Fei sighed, letting another uncontrollable sob as she did so.

-So you are the one who caused so many tears to slid by so many pained heart, and probably many more since time doesn't heal everything. she said with her broken voice shaking with the crushing weight of the emotions she's fighting against. Then she averted her eyes from him who was looking at her with guilt hidden in his eyes. But she didn't notice it, she was ashamed of herself for letting somebody to see how weak she was, worst of all it was him of all the people. The one who murdered Kazuo-san, the one who made her this weak. She just didn't know what to do, why did she even come here when she was this weak. 'Because of my weakness, onee-san is going to get into trouble for my stupid ideas and requests.' she mumbled to herself as she glanced towards the figure who was hiding in the shadows and watching Hitomi with shock and sadness written on her face which was thankfully covered in shadows so Fei couldn't see it. "Why did he even let me live, when I'm so weak to deserve a life?" she asked to no one in particular as she heard someone scream making her eyes twitch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hitomi Miyasato

I felt my heart break once again as I watched her desperately trying to get a hold of herself. I took a step instinctively to reassure her but then remembered that I must not get out from these shadows otherwise I'd be in big trouble. I helplessly stayed in the shadows as she said in a weak voice, so weak that I couldn't recognise the words. 'Oh Fei, why did you hide it from me. I could have helped you.' I thought to myself even though I knew that it was a lie. I was so broken to even take control of my self let alone help someone else, and if she let her weakness seen by us I don't think I could ever stand up straight again. I was lost in sorrowful thoughts when I was brought back to the reality with a scream. It was a scream full of anguish and woe. It's like somebody just let all my feelings out for me, but I got a feeling that this person has suffered much more than me, the sound of his howls wrapped my hearth with dejection and desperateness. I was too stoned to think anything for a moment, then suddenly my eyes widen with fear as the realisation struck me, 'Someone was torturing a ghoul! There's an investigator in the prison!'. Oh my god, please don't let anybody find us! But who the heaven is this? I checked the program if there was anybody who was going to visit the prison today and there seemed to be nobody. Far as I remember nobody can get in the prison without permission. Not even the head of CCG. There was the scream again, Fei was staring at me like a scared deer. Then she shrugged her head and started to silently tiptoe towards me, blending in the shadows with me. I was still frozen like a statue, but she broke my hypnotisation with a gentle touch on to my arm. She signalled me to follow her, even though I was the one who knew this place much more better than her considering that it was her first time here I let her lead me. Somehow we managed to get till the last left turn without being noticed, but Fei suddenly stopped taking me by surprise and making me almost bump into her. Thank god at the last second I was able to hold myself back, if I couldn't we'd be both dead. Fei was steeling quick glances behind the wall, I cautiously joined to her only to make my heart stop with terror.A tall, white haired man with glasses was standing before the door. As I observed him I realised that his white coat was covered with dark red and brown stains, blood. So he was the one torturing the ghoul, but how did he got in without any permission from the CCG. I frowned as I tried to think of an answer, than it suddenly struck me.