Weak Cry Baby

3rd Person's POV

 Sitting in the darkness, as the rain slowly started she still was sitting there. Afraid of moving, or rather too numb to. She no longer felt the cold, nor the wetness. Did she feel anything at all, well she didn't care. She was completely blank, empty... A black hole was her mind, soaking in any kind of thoughts and leaving the darkness lonely.

 The men approached to her, his steps naturally silent and cautious. No emotions showing on his face as the rain dripped from his hood, unlike the girl, he had covered his white hair. He stood behind the girl, as if waiting for something, something which never came. So he just sat beside her and stared at the chaotic city life with her, his eyes were blank as her's.

- How long have you been here? was the first words to be spoken. The girl didn't seem to have heard it. But he knew that she did, he had sensed her slight movement.

- A long time, supposedly one less year than you. her answer was cold, unlike Octo, but so like the girl the man knew. She was now the girl he knew back then, cold and emotionless as she was thought to be and trained to be.

- I saw your kagune as a quinque. a slight anger was felt, but it wasn't towards the girl.

- Yeah, bastards took it from me. But they spared my life, to experiment on me. The man's jaw tightened as he heard the words, he was surely happy that she was still alive but...

- Yan? hope was almost non- existing, but still was there.

- Dead. with that silence was once again dominant, till the man spoke.

- You're staying at Aogiri Tree, from now on. with that the girl finally moved something other than her lips, she tilted her head towards the man with eyes wide open. Then she frowned, stating that she wasn't approving him.

- I'd be more useful in inside CCG. she mumbled with annoyance.

- Dead things are not useful. Tatara stood up and left Fei alone in the darkness. A small tear glided from her cheek as she took one last glance towards the city and then followed her brother.

3rd Person's POV

 Ayato was slightly startled to see the white, red haired girl standing a few feet away from him. So she was going to completely become a member of Aogiri Tree from now on. He wasn't happy, but she was better than Kaneki, the damned one eyed ghoul. Suddenly she felt a pair of crimson eyes boring into him, he felt uncomfortable under her non-shifting gaze. Her eyes seemed dull and lifeless, like the eyes of a predator who was taking in her surroundings carelessly. But he knew better than anyone else that  through this blankness, there were calculations going on her mind. This was the Octo, the ghoul who managed to break a prisoner from CCG's ghoul prison. The ghoul who fooled everybody around her. Slowly, Octo started to move towards the others, but she slightly brushed her shoulder to Ayato, leaned in towards to his ear and whispered "You know, your sister misses you.". 

 Ayato stared into the empty space with a shocked expression. How did she know her sister, has Octo hurt her? No, she mustn't have. If she have, then he was definitely going to make her pay. But still, how did she know that Touka missed him? And why would Touka even miss him. In her eyes he was a monster, a ruthless creature who has hurt her.

 He heard Hinami calling her, he shook his head and went towards Hinami, today they were just going to hunt.

-----------

 After a few hours of ripping heads, throwing crystals into soft flesh, Ayato finally returned back to the headquarters of Aogiri Tree and slowly went to his room. But he didn't feel like sleeping at all, maybe a little bit fresh air would be better was what he was thinking as he opened the door of the roof. With the sound of the door opening, a figure was stratled. The figure suddenly turned her head towards Ayato, the eyes threatening for him to take another step, then slowly softened as Octo realised it was him.

 Unsure of what to do Ayato walked beside her. He had to know how she knew about Touka, he had to.

- How do you know Touka? he finally asked as he stood beside her sitting figure.

- Hmm, I met her when I was about to die from starving. She fed me, then helped me to learn my abilities. Then... 

- Then what?

- Geez, you're really curious Black Rabbit. She cracked a smile as she teased him, she definitely was Octo, annoying Octo. Well, curiosity killed the cat. But you're no cat, so maybe you won't die yet.

- Just answer the question Octo! he was close to snarling at her.

- Persistent. Then, I became a monster and did some stuff which I regret. But, she forgave me. You really are lucky Ayato, to have such a person in your life. So was I, but I was also an idiot.

 Somehow Ayato understood who she was talking about, she was talking about the investigator she had killed, her supposedly sister. He didn't know how, but the sadness in her voice was the sadness of guilt and loss. It had to be that weakling girl.

- She was a human. he coldly stated, a little bit disgusted of her being this weak towards such a mere creatures death.

 Suddenly Ayato felt his back pressed against the cold wall, a tight hand gripping his neck while another one was pushing him from the shoulder. Octo's eyes were almost gleaming red in the night, there were shiny lines on her cheeks from crying as the moonlight lit her face and she was biting on her lip so hard that Ayato could smell her blood. He got goose bumps as her hatred streamed from her eyes, threatening to really kill him this time. He shook himself, he wasn't going to just stand there. Her grip was strong, but Ayato was stronger than her physically, even though he probably didn't stood a chance at a fight against her. He freed himself from the tight grip and glared down at her. Irritation and frustration was read all over her face as Ayato arrogantly smirked at her small defeat. He was surely having fun from making her feel like this.

- Humans cared for me, more than any ghoul. her voice was quiet as she lowered her eyes down to the ground, but she was clearly heard by Ayato.

- And they have took everything from me. Ayato answered. For a mere second Fei's gaze stared up and she locked eyes with his, eyes looking unsure of what to do, displaying a confused small child in them. Sighing Ayato turned on his heels, You really are a weak cry baby, aren't you Octo. He smirked as he felt the confusion of the girl turn into a dark wrath towards him, he could feel the darkness in him waking up.

Wow, I didn't think I'd be able to write something this week actually. But here it is. So our Octo is really confusing right, she has a lot of personalities in her caused because of having to act so much. And Ayato is slowly coming to the dark side when he's with her? Anyway, what do YOU think about the story? Any advices?