Love Sick: Muke

Summary: one were Michael is sick and Luke is supposed to take care of him.

Dom!Luke
Sub!Mikey

-

Michael groans as he sneezes again, making the loud noise echo trough his and Luke's apartment. He quickly grabs a tissue, wiping his nose and throwing it in the bin. Michael takes a sip of his tea, trying to focus on the tv instead of the burning pain in his throat.

He could smack himself. He shouldn't have sang at the TCA's two days ago. He already was a bit sick, but now it's worse. He tries to keep his breathing slow, not wanting to hurt his lungs. His lungs are being assholes and giving Michael more pain than his throat and head combined.

Where is his boyfriend Luke?

At the freaking club.

Michael said it was okay to go. He couldn't let his boyfriend take care of him for the evening as well. Luke took care of him the whole day, and Michael thinks he deserves some time to have fun.

Luke gulps down his coke, not wanting to get drunk tonight. He knows he has to carry Michael to their bedroom tonight as he gets home, because the boy can't bloody walk without falling from the pain in his lungs and the dizziness. Calum and Ashton are enjoying theirselves on the dance floor, grinding down on each other. Luke smiles as he steps towards them, starting to dance with the boys.

Michael reached out for the remote controller to switch the program. He groans out in pain as he lays back down again.

Michael never liked to be sick. Since he was young he always thought being sick was a horrible thing, even though you missed school by being sick. Michael absolutely hated it. Still does. He knows that he can't help being sick, everyone gets sick at some point. He just wished it wasn't this week, because they have a show in two days.

"Have you texted Michael yet?!" Ashton yells over the sound of music blasting. "No! I'll do it right now!" Luke yells back, and he walks off of the dance floor, leanings against the wall and grabs his phone.

To Skittle:
Should I come home? Are you feeling okay?

Michael jolted up by the noise of his phone getting a text message. He quickly grabs his phone and unlocks it, seeing the message is from Luke.

To Lukey:
No, I'm alright. Have fun, I love you x

Luke reads over the text and smiles. Michael is such a sweetheart and so selfless. Luke pockets his phone, and returns to his spot by Calum and Ashton.

=

After dancing and drinking for a while, Luke is standing by the entrance of the club to get some fresh air. He is about to go inside again as he hears a loud rumble coming from the sky. He frowns slightly, waiting for another one. After two minutes he hears another one, and Luke is quick to grab his phone and text Calum to say that he's going home.

Michael needs him.

Michael stirs as he hears the rumble, and his breath quickens. Michael is terrified of thunder. His lungs start to hurt even more by the sudden movement, and he groans out. His eyes scan room for his headphones, but he sighs as he sees them laying on the bookcase across the room.

Another loud thunder erupts from the sky, and lighting is shown in the living room. Michael yelps out, and he starts to shake.

All of the sudden he hears the door open and close, and Michael closes his eyes. "Mikey?" He hears Luke ask, and Michael can't help but smile. "I-I'm h-here." He manages to get out of his mouth, before another loud rumble comes from the sky and he yelps.

Luke storms into the living room, immediately spotting his boyfriend on the couch. He walks towards the couch, tilts up Michael, making him groan, and lays down himself before laying Michael on him again.

"Shh.. Shhh.. You are okay, I'm here baby." Luke whispers into Michael's ear. Michael didn't notice the tears coming from his eyes, but he lets out a shaky breath at Luke's reassuring voice.

"W-why d-did y-you c-come?" Michael whispers, coughing. "I know you don't like thunder, Michael. I've been your boyfriend for almost two years now, don't you think I'd know that?" Luke says, smiling at how Michael is laid on his chest. Luke starts petting Michael's bright red hair, and he just feels happy.

"What were you watching?" Luke asks, Michael looking up slightly. "I-I was w-watching Australia Got Talent." Michael says, and Luke smiles at him.

"W-why a-are y-you s-smiling s-so w-wide?" Michael ask, looking all innocent in Luke's eyes. "Because you don't know how cute you are. And how much I love you." Michael blushes at Luke's words, and smiles before shuffling forward, ignoring his pain and kissing Luke on his scruffy cheek.

"Well, if you love me so much, answer these questions." Michael says, and Luke chuckles.

"What's my favorite color?"

"It changes, mikey. Right now it is orange."

"Right. What do I like the most on my pizza?"

"Pepperoni, not too spicy though, and lots of cheese."

"Ugh. What do I wear on a lazy day?"

"You always wear your oversized sweaters with your boxers or a pair of basketball shorts. But I like your boxers better." Michael giggles at Luke's answer.

"That's right! Okay, next question: what is my type of movie to watch when I'm cuddling with someone?"

"It depends. When you cuddle with cal or ash it's like 22 jump street. With me its mostly titanic."

"You are literally the best boyfriend ever." Michael says, kissing Luke's cheek once more, and laying back down on his boyfriends chest.

"I love you." Luke says

"I love you too." Michael answers, his eye lids closing as he falls asleep on his boyfriends chest. Luke's arms tightly wrapped around his chest.

SO YEAH