Stuck:Muke

Summary: the elevator stops working and Luke and Michael are stuck inside.

SHORT ONE

---

"L-Luke? W-why is t-the e-elevator n-not m-moving a-anymore?" Michael stutters out as he feels no movement at all anymore in the elevator. "I don't know, Mikey.." Luke responds, looking at the small screen. It shows a half3 and a half 4, meaning they are stuck. "It is stuck.." Luke says.

Michael gasps, and Luke looks at him. "S-stuck? A-as I-in, w-we a-are s-stuck I-in h-here?" Michael asks, covering his cheeks with his black sweater paws. "Yes, sorry Mikey." Luke says, and he turns around to press the call button.

"Hello! This is the reception, can I help you?" A cheery woman's voice comes through the speakers, and Luke groans. "The elevator is stuck." He says, and he hears Michael whimper from behind. He turns around, and grabs Michael's hand, intertwining their fingers and turning back to the microphone.

"Well, we will try to get it working again. It may take a while, sir." The woman says, much less cheery. "Thank you." And then the call stops.

"L-Luke?" Michael whispers, and Luke turns to Michael. "What's wrong, Mikey?" He asks. Michael looks cute with his one sweater paw covering his cheek, and his other one laced with Luke's. "I-I'm s-scared.."

"I know you are." Luke responds, pulling Michael into a hug. "T-the w-walls a-are c-closing in!" Michael yelps all of the sudden. Luke's grip tightens around Michael, and he whispers in his ear: "Shh, Mikey.. You're fine. I am here and the walls aren't moving." Michael nestles his head into the crook of Luke's neck at Luke his words, and sighs.

"W-will y-you h-hold m-me u-until I-it s-starts a-again?" Michael asks, breathing heavily. Luke nods, leaning his head against Michael's. Michael sighs, and his grip on Luke's t-shirt tightens. "What do you think Calum and ash are doing?" Luke asks Michael after a few minutes of silence.

"Probably fûcking each other into the oblivion.." Michael whispers, and giggles after. Luke chuckles, and he smiles at Michael. "Your giggle is cute, Mikey.." Luke says, and Michael wants to get his head out of Luke's neck crook, but Luke stops him. "No stay there." He says, and Michael nods.

Maybe Luke's crush towards Michael is showing just a little bit to much right now, but Luke could care less. His best friend is scared and Luke has to comfort him.

Before Luke can think about what he is doing, he kisses Michael on the cheek. Michael's eyes widen, and this time he pulls his head out of Luke's neck crook. He places his sweater paw on the cheek Luke kissed him, as if he wants to feel it again,.

And let me promise you one thing, Michael wants it more than anything.

"Y-you.. J-just, what?" Michael can't even speak correctly. His heart is pounding in his chest and butterflies are flying in his stomach like crazy. "I didn't mean to, Mikey.." Luke whispers, but Michael shakes his head. "Your eyes say something else, Luke." He says, and then puts his head back into the save warm place called Luke's neck crook.

"I-I..." Luke can't talk. He just ruined everything. Michael is only hugging him right now because he's scared. After this Michael will ignore him, and Luke doesn't know if he can survive that. "L-Lukey? A-are y-you o-okay?" Michael whispers, and Luke almost coo's at his cute voice.

"C-can I try something, Mikey?" Luke asks, and Michael pulls back to look Luke in the eye, and he nods. He covers his face with his sweater paws, and this time, Luke can't hold in the coo. Michael giggles, and Luke softly pulls Michael's hands away from his face.

He leans closer, and then their lips brush slightly. Luke expects Michael to pull back, or smack him, but he doesn't.

Instead, he kisses the boy.

Michael presses his lips against Luke's, and his arms find their way to Luke's neck. Luke wraps his arms around Michael's slim and tiny waist, and he smiles into the kiss. Michael pulls back, but doesn't let go of Luke.

"I like you, Lukey." And instead of saying the same thing, Luke kisses Michael again. "Please be my boyfriend?" Luke whispers, and Michael nods.

They didn't hear the elevator doors open. Ashton stands in the doorway, right hand intertwined with Calum's left hand.

"Finally!" They both exclaim.

I hope you enjoyed this one :)