Why? (Malum)

Hey guys, i know i suck and that i am an asswipe for not updating for so long. I have received 2 requests so far in the few weeks i was gone so i hope i can get those done before i go on holiday. i was in london last week and some shit has happened in my life. i will never stop writing so i hope you enjoy this shitty one shot,

arigato.

D.

Slowly the cuddles began to lessen. The cuddling began to slowly fade and their friendship began to feel like it shouldn't feel, unfamiliar, not like home. The videos they made together on their shared YouTube channel began to become less and less interactive with each other and more with the fans.

Which, the fans are important too, but they also started to notice the slightly different behaviour the two boys they all loved so dearly shared. Back in 2010 when Michael and Calum decided to start their channel, their videos, what fangirl's would call fetus, were funny, raw and not staged. The fans enjoyed it that way, and that's what made CalxMike so special.

The content differed from other channels.

The two boys didn't do only a certain type of videos on one channel. If they wanted a game video, a game video it was. If they decided to pick up the camera and vlog, so be it. It was different from other YouTubers, who chose a certain type of video and stuck with it.

The two boys absolutely adored YouTube. They adored shooting videos, they enjoyed editing, although they didn't edit much, they enjoyed reading comments and they enjoyed making people happy. That's what they were aiming at when starting their channel, and they have surpassed their wildest dreams in that case.

But, once the channel grew bigger and bigger, Calum became more distant towards Michael. The kiwi boy wouldn't cuddle Michael like he used to, the raven haired boy would shove Michael away during interviews when he came to close, or even in their own videos.

It crushed Michael to see his best friend of nearly eleven years act like that. It wasn't because Michael was gay, because the colourful haired bloke came out to Calum at the age of fifteen, and they're now at the age of twenty. It's also not that Calum may magically like Michael and Calum feels like he needs to hide his feelings.

Michael hoped it was the latter, maybe because his secret little crush on Calum wasn't that little anymore.

At the age of seventeen Michael started to realize that the feeling he got from cuddling Calum, the feeling he got only looking at the kiwi boy wasn't in a friendship type of way. He started to realize the butterflies flying around every time he even tried to look at Calum. It struck him late at night that he, Michael Gordon Clifford, liked Calum Thomas Hood.

Which was, and still is, a problem.

For one, Calum is straight. He likes girls and boobs, which Michael hates. Calum enjoys a girl while Michael enjoys a boy.

Second, Calum couldn't ever possibly like Michael because Michael was and still is one of the most pathetic losers on this entire planet, and no one could ever date the pale boy, according to Michael anyway.

As Michael laid in bed he listed of more and more things that could possibly be the reason why Calum was acting so distant and so weird. At first, it was only in real life, on camera Calum was all cuddly but as soon as the camera turned off he would rush off. But, after time progressed the boy began to ignore Michael in real life, which, he knows the pale and fragile boy can't handle being ignored by those who he loves, so that was just a plain dîck move to do.