Pretty Little Princess:;Cake.

This is not a request, I decided that I want to write a cake one shot so yeah.

Lately I've been obsessed with Fem!Cal and stuff so yeah.. And I really love Cake so I decided that this would be fun! Hope you enjoy lovelies!

Summary: the one where Luke and Calum are high school sweet hearts graduating and going to college.

-

"I can't fûcking find the picture!" Calum cutely stumps his foot on the tiled floor, and his best friend Emily laughs at him. "It's just a picture, you could make a new one, cal." She says, continuing to clean out her own locker. "But it is the picture! It is on Luke and mines first date! And I looked really cute that day!" Calum protests, groaning and tossing all the papers and books out of his locker, just to find the picture.

"You indeed looked cute that day, Princess. Just like you always do.." Calum blushes as his boyfriend of one year and a half, Luke, wraps his arms around Calum's waist. "You always look cute in your skirts and your sweaters and your crop tops, Princess. We could easily take a new picture."

"Finally someone who agrees with me!" Emily laughs, and Calum playfully glares at her. "I always agree with you baby." Emily's girlfriend and Luke's best friend, Savannah, wraps her arms around Emily's waist. "I know that." Emily answers. Emily closes her locker, and Savannah grabs her hand. "So, are we going to King's tonight? To celebrate our graduation tomorrow?" Savannah asks. Calum and Luke both nod, and the girls wave at them before walking away.

"I still want that picture." Calum says, stomping his foot again and Luke chuckles. "Calm down, you look like a kitten who didn't get his food." Calum giggles at Luke's words, and he turns around. "Promise we'll take another picture, and I'll give you a blowjôb if we get home.." Calum whispers into Luke's ear, and Luke almost moans. "I promise." Luke gulps, and Calum pulls back, and giggles at Luke's facial expression.

"Did you already clean out your locker?" Calum asks as he turns towards his locker, that is painted pink on the inside. On the door there are pictures of him and Emily, him and Savannah, him and Luke, just all sorts of pictures with people that are special to him. He smiles at the pictures, and grabs his old notebook from the back of his locker.

"Yeah I did.. I just threw everything in the trash can. Except our Polaroids and other things you gave me." Luke says, and Calum smiles. "You literally threw away all of your books?" Luke nods, making Calum giggle. "I just want to get rid of them all. You should too, I'm pretty sure our dorm at NYU isn't big enough for all your high school books." Luke chuckles, and Calum fake frowns.

"It'll help me!" He exclaims, and Luke smiles at his boyfriend. "I really can't believe we are actually going to NYU together.. You for music teacher and I for writing.. I actually can't believe it." Calum says, shutting his locker for the last time. "Me neither.. I knew you would get in though." Calum blushes, and Luke grabs Calum's hand. They intertwine their fingers and walk away from Calum's locker.

"I'm going to miss this place so much." Luke says, looking back at the entrance of their high school. "Me too.." Calum whispers, laying his head down on Luke's shoulder.

Strangely, Calum loved high school. He loved how you knew what you were doing all day. You saw your friends everyday, and you learned new things everyday. Luke liked high school as soon as he found Calum. He just mesmerized the blond. Calum always wore feminine clothes, and still does with pride. Luke absolutely adores when Calum wears skirts and long socks. Or t-shirts that are long enough to cover Calum's thighs, and he wears long socks as well.

Luke adores it.

And Calum knows that.

"You know what's weird?" Calum asks as they walk down the streets, towards Calum's house. "What, Princess?" They keep swinging their intertwined hands between them, and they both smile like idiots. "How life goes fast at one point, and then at another point it feels like it won't end." Luke chuckles at Calum's deepness, and Calum playfully glares at him. "It is weird indeed." Luke quickly says.