Gotta Catch Em' All!(Muke)

I have been working on this one shot since i started this book, please read.

"I'll see you later Calum!" Michael closes his best friends front door, and walks off the porch, on to the pavement from the side walk. He plugs in his earbuds, and starts walking to his house while humming along to Roger Rabbit by sleeping with sirens.

Michael walks and walks, counting the people he sees, this late at night. He shivers slightly at the cold temperature at night, and curses himself for not bringing his jacket with him to Calum's. The walk towards Michael's from Calum's is a twenty five minute walk, usually Michael takes the bus, but he wanted to walk today.

Maybe he'd spot a Pokemon.

Michael chuckles to himself, pokemons do not exist. He wish they would though, Michael would love to take care of those little animals and love them, but sadly, live isn't as easy as it is in the show.

Michael is almost home as he feels like something is following him. He turns around, but only sees the pitch black street with a small street light. He shrugs, carrying on. As Michael walks up his own porch, he hears something. Again, Michael turns around, but sees nothing.

Michael quickly makes his way inside of the house, kicking of his shoes. He walks to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and gulping it down. Was he seeing things? Or hearing? He shakes his head, putting the glass in the sink and walking to the living room.

His roommate, and bestfriend Ashton lays on the couch, zapping trough the channels trying to find something interesting to watch. "How was it at Calum's?" Ashton asks, putting down the remote. "It was good, he's slowly recovering from the break up." Michael plops down on the couch, grabbing some chips Ashton had and eating it.

"I can't believe Trevor broke up with him.. He deserves way more better than him." Michael wiggles his eyebrows at Ashton's words, and Ashton groans. "I don't like him Mikey!" Michael chuckles, making Ashton sigh.

"I'm going to bed." Ashton says, standing up and walking in to the hallway, up the stairs and into his bedroom. When Michael hears Ashton's door slamming shut, he quickly grabs the remote, and puts on Pokemon.

"Wouldn't it be logical if team rocket just gave up and go find a job." Michael says to no one, and groans. He walks to the kitchen, filling up his chips bowl, and is about to walk to the living room again as he hears a noise in his front yard.

Michael puts down his chips bowl, walks into the hallway and opens the front door. Something or someone quickly dives into the hatches. He raises one eyebrow. "You can come out of the hatches, I won't hurt you." He says, and nothing happens. "I promise." He adds, trying to get the creature out of the hatches.

He smiles as something slowly gets his way out of the hatches, and stands there. Michael slowly walks down the steps of his porch, and towards the creature. He gasps as he sees the appearance of the boy in the light of the kitchen window.

He's blond, more like yellow ish. Blue eyes, and thin lips. But that's not what's so weird, the boy has ears, and not just ears.

Pikachu ears. They are much smaller than the ears in the TV-show, they are the size of kitten ears, and so adorable.

Michael's eyes widen, and the boy gasps. He quickly turns around. "Pika Lukey knows he's weird.. Don't tell him again like the meanies do." Michael tries to hold in the coo, but fails miserably. The blond boy -Lukey- turns around again to look at the human in front of him.

This human is nothing like any other Luke has seen before. The boy has faint green hair, and beautiful green eyes. Luke wants to climb into the boy's eyes and sit in the grass field they represent. "I'm not a meanie, why are you out here?" The boy asks, and Luke is startled by his question.