Cuddly and Pregnant(cashton)

Requested by MaritxCrazzy

Calum just stood there, watching his boyfriend get into his pyjama shorts and purple shirt which, in Calum's opinion, showed the boy his collarbones off pretty nice.

''Stop staring..'' Ashton giggled as he sat down on the bed, slipping of his white socks before crawling to the headboard and sitting against it.

''I can't help but stare at you babe.. You look so pretty, princess.'' Calum says, pushing himself away from the door way and into the room. He smiled as he saw his boyfriend blush, loving the affect he had on the curly haired boy.

''I love you.'' Ashton whispered as Calum sat down on the bed himself, untying his shoes. He turned his head a little to look Ashton in the eyes. The curly haired boy was smiling at his Maori boyfriend, meeting his brown eyes with his hazel ones.

''I love you too, princess. So so much.'' Calum whispered back, making Ashton practically purr out as he blushed even more. Calum just smiled at his petite boyfriend, before turning back to pull of his socks, standing up to throw them into the laundry basket before removing his shirt, also disposing that into the laundry basket.

Ashton watched him every move, so in love with the tinted boy, it wasn't healthy. Calum turned around to see his boyfriend petting the spot on the bed next to him, signalling for the other boy to lay down as well.

Calum faked a sigh, but happily walked across the bed and slid into the spot next to Ashton, before pulling the smaller boy into his arms.

Ashton let out a happy sigh, leaning his head onto the brown haired boy his chest as he smiled to himself, knowing this was his forever.

Calum kissed the curly mop of hair on his chest as he smiled to himself as well, grabbing Ashton's hand and intertwining their fingers. He felt Ashton completely relax into his strong hold as he wrapped his other arm around Ashton's waist. This boy trusted Calum with his life, Calum knew that.

And Calum will do everything to make sure he will always trust him like that, no matter what.

''Your hands are so big Cal.'' Ashton comments as he wiggles his hands out of Calum's grip and stretching his hand out against his boyfriend's, his finger tops barely reaching the middle of Calum's finger top.

''Yours are just very tiny, princess. I love how small your hands are, they fit exactly into mine.'' Calum comments, making Ashton giggle. Calum's fond feeling grows even more in his body as he hears that beautiful sound, kissing the curly hair once again.

''I love it when you hold my hand in public, or when you have your hand on my back when we are at one of your business parties, or when you wrap your arms around my waist from behind.. It feels so nice.'' Ashton whispers, making Calum feel all warm from the inside.

''I love to do that. I love to show people that you are completely off the market, for forever.'' Calum whispers into the smaller boy his ear, making the petite boy shiver a little and grow goose bumps. Calum grins at the effect he has on the smaller boy as he slowly retreats his hands from his previous grip. He slowly caresses them across Ashton's body, the boy taking in every single inch of his lover's skin, before resting his massive hands on Ashton's tummy.

''Are you excited for tomorrow?'' He whispers into the older boy his ear, slowly starting to rub the skin under his hands. Ashton whimpers at the feeling, Calum grins knowingly. Ashton turns his head to look at his lover and nods his head, happily.

''I am very excited to see the baby for the first time, but are you?'' Calum smiles at the excited tone in his boyfriend's voice, and nods even more excited. ''Of course I am, baby boy. I am excited to see our baby girl..''

''It could be a boy, Cal.. You know that right?'' Ashton looks Calum straight in the eyes, some speckles of worry evident in the hazel colour of the boy's eyes. Calum smiles at his lover, patting the curly mop of hair, before kissing it.

''I know that, princess. I just really hope to have a girl..'' Ashton sighs, a sad smile on his facial features as he looks his boyfriend in the eye once more.

''What if I can't give you a boy?'' Ashton whispers, making his boyfriend frown and sigh.

''I will love you and our baby boy just the same. And, if our kid is transgender, genderfluid, gay, lesbian or any other type of sexuality, I will love them even though.'' Calum says, squeezing his boyfriend even tighter, kissing his lover's nose multiple times.

''I love you.'' Ashton whispers.

''I love you too.'' Calum whispers back.

''wouldn't we be kind of hypocrite if we didn't accept our kid being gay or transgender or genderfluid?'' Calum chuckles at his boyfriend, making Ashton giggle as well.

''I love you, princess.''

awwwwww