The Colours Of Your Eyes (Cake) Final Part.

It didn't help, one bit. Calum's breathing only gets heavier by the second while his mom watches him slowly suffocate under her own gaze, not able to do anything about her son that can't take a breath, who's looking at her with eyes as big as a deer's in front of an upcoming bus.

It was weird to Luke, the feeling of the burn that took over his lungs, his dad kicking him in the stomach while he didn't feel anything. He only felt the slight burn, but it was relaxing and felt like it had always been there. Luke was used to it all by now, and he was done. He wants it all to just end right here, right now.

His blue eyes shoot open, remembering his soulmate. If Luke dies, he or she does too. Luke starts to lift his arms up, slowly but painful, his thoughts fixated on the fact that if he dies right here, right now, his soulmate will too. His soulmate would be ripped away from his family just because Luke was selfish, his or her family would have to live with the fact that their family member died because of his soulmate being a di.ck.

So, Luke pushed at his dads hands as soon as he got his arms on the right height. His dad grunts as he feels Luke's willpower to fight back, and stops his kicking.

''Trying to fight back, boy? You can't do anything right, you are worthless, so why not die?'' His dad yells, his strength on Luke's only entrance for oxygen getting stronger and his grip getting tighter.

''My soulmate.'' Luke can barely make out, before his vision starts to get blurry, his lungs screaming at Luke's brains for oxygen, for any sort of air. But, Luke's brain can't do anything about the tight hold the blonde by his dad has on him, so the blue eyed boy's brain doesn't provide Luke's lungs with much needed oxygen.

''Your soulmate? You've got to be kidding me, nobody will ever love you.'' His dad snaps at the tall boy, Luke's eyes starting to droop close and his lips getting a slightly purple tint to them.

''I don't care.. he or she deserves a life.'' Luke whispers, before making a move that could break his neck. He pulls backwards, his head hitting the concrete wall behind him, making him let out a groan in pain.

The tight grip the Australian boy his dad had on him is barely there anymore, so Luke kicks him right in the stomach, making the old man fall backwards, onto the hard wooden floor. Luke lungs start to work on the oxygen they are finally receiving, his brains starting to function again as his blue eyes are fixated on his dad, who's laying on the floor.

''You're gonna regret that, son of a bi.tch!'' Luke's dad yells as he stands up, ready to throw a swing at Luke his head. ''O hell no.'' Luke whispers to himself, before throwing a swing at his father before the old man can even make a move.

His dad groans once again, his nose starting to bleed from the impact the swing had. The bald man looks up, to look at his son, before Luke kicks him against the head, making the man fall on the ground, unconscious.

Calum gasps as his lungs start to fill themselves with much needed oxygen. The Maori boy coughs, while he retreats his hands from his throat. ''Mom..'' He whispers before his vision gets blurry. Salty tears start to form in his eyes, leaking onto his puffy cheeks, staining them as his mom embraces him tightly.

''Mali! He's okay!'' His mom yells. Calum can hear someone running up the stairs before storming into his room. ''O my god Cal, you scared us.'' The Maori girls whispers before dropping to her knees as well, and embracing her brother.

''I'm sorry..'' Calum whispers, his voice scruffy and his throat dry. ''Don't apologize baby, it's okay. Mali, get your brother some water please.'' His mom turns her head towards Mali. The brown haired boy can see his sister nodding and standing up, walking out of the room.