Will You?.;Ot4

Dom! Ash and Cal!
Fem!Sub! Luke and Michael!

Summary: Luke and Michael have been Ashton and Calum's subs for a while. Therefore, Calum and Ashton have a surprise. A special surprise.

Warning: BDSM

"Daddy!" Luke yells as he wakes up from a nightmare. Ashton immediately wakes up, running towards the punishment room.

Luke was very naughty the night before, and he had to be punished. He got 20 spanks, and he had to sleep in the punishment room, tied up to the bed.

"What's wrong, princess?" Ashton asks as he walks up to the tied up blond boy, crying out loud. "N-nightmare d-daddy... S-such a-a t-terrible n-nightmare.." The blond boy whimpers as the curly haired dominant untied him. "Ssh.. It's fine, princess. You are here, baby." Ashton says, and kisses Luke's forehead.

"Daddy?" Ashton looks at the door, and Michael goes pale as he sees Luke crying. He runs up to the bed, crawling up on the bed and cuddling into Luke. He looks at Ashton for permission to ask what happened, and Ashton nods. "What happened, Lukey?" Michael asks with his soft voice. Luke looks at Michael, and then at Ashton.

"I-I w-wanna t-tell y-you w-with d-daddy C h-here t-too.." He whispers, and Ashton looks at Michael. Michael gets the hint, and runs towards the bedroom he slept in tonight with Calum. "Daddy C?" He whispers, and he hears a groan. "Lukey is crying and he wants to tell us something.." Michael adds, whispering even softer. Calum sits up, and looks at Michael.

"Goodmorning kitten, let's go then yeah?" Michael nods. "Yes daddy C.." And they walk to the punishment room. They sit down on the bed together, and hug Luke. They cuddle with each other, and then Luke opens his mouth.

"I dreamed that daddy was mad at me, and I had to get punished.. He was so mad that I was put in the isolation room.. And I don't like isolation! I've told you that, right daddy C?" Calum nods, and mentions for Luke to carry on. "And I was so scared in there.. After what felt like days the door opened and I saw Daddy C standing there with my pink suitcase and Mikey was crying into Daddy A's his shoulder.. You kicked me out of the house and I died on the streets.. You wouldn't do that would you daddies?!" Luke says, looking at his daddies with wide eyes. Ashton and Calum shake their heads, and Michael grabs Luke's hand.

"We'd never do that, princess.. We love you to much for that.." Calum says, kissing the boys cheek. Luke blushes, and cuddles his head into Calum's chest. Michael cuddles into Ashton's, and they sit like that for a while.

"Kitten and princess? Get dressed up a little bit fancy, yeah? We are going out today!" Ashton yells trough the house. Michael and Luke come from outside, they were playing in the pool, and nod. As they walk up the stairs, Calum and Ashton have to restrain themselves from fûcking their submissive's into the oblivion.

Damn, they look good in pink speedo's.

Luke and Michael walk into their walk in closet, and they starts digging. "Can we match today?" Michael asks softly, and Luke nods.

After a few minutes of searching for the right dresses, Michael gasps as he picks two beautiful dresses from the hangers. "These!" He cheers. Luke turns around, and nods. (On the side/top is their outfit. Luke has the blue one and Michael the pink :))

"Do we look good, daddies?" Luke asks as they walk into the lounge room with their dresses on, and high heels on their feet. "You look beautiful, kitten and princess." Ashton says, and Calum nods in agreement. "So pretty.." Claim whispers into Luke's ear as him and Ashton both grab the hands of the two submissive's. Luke blushes, and glances at Michael, who is blushing as well, meaning that Ashton also said something to Michael.

As they sit in the car, Michael sits on Ashton's lap and Luke on Calum's. Richard, their driver, is humming along to the radio. Luke looks at Calum for permission to ask something, and Calum nods. "Where are we going, daddy C?"

"We are going out to eat, princess.." Calum says, kissing Luke's cheek. Luke blushes at the nickname, and Michael giggles. Michael grabs Luke's hand and pets it with his thumb. Ashton and Calum coo at the sight and Richard chuckles.

Ashton glares at him, and Richard shrugs. Richard himself is also a dominant, without a submissive. "Daddy A?" Michael whispers, and Ashton nods at Michael to go on. "Why are you and Daddy C wearing suits and are we wearing dresses?" Ashton grins at the now lilac haired boy, and kisses his cheek.

"We're going somewhere fancy." Calum answers Michael's question. Michael nods, and looks at Luke who is smiling like an idiot. Michaels eyebrows furrow, and Luke just shrugs.

"Masters, we have arrived." Richard says, opening his car door. He walks out and opens the door closest to Ashton, and helps Michael step out. Ashton growls at him for holding Michael's hand, and Michael chuckles at his jealousy.

Richard lets go of Michael, and walks to Calum's door. He opens it, and helps Luke out. Luke blushes as Richard holds his hand to help him out, and Calum also growls. Luke giggles at the jealousy of his dominant, and he grabs his hand.

"Reservation for Irwin." Ashton says to the woman behind the counter. She nods, and mentions for them to follow her. The two dominant's protectively put their arms around their submissive's tiny waists as they walk to their table.

Officially, Luke is Calum's submissive and Michael Ashton's, but they share. Luke and Michael agreed to this, because love from two men really tickled their fancy. Ashton and Calum found the two boys in a submissive shelter. These shelters exist for submissive's who have been returned by their dominant's or haven't succeeded doing the test.

Luke and Michael both ran away from their previous dominant's. Ashton and Calum know the story, and they are spoiling the two rather feminine boys to death, not only because of that, but because they get so happy when being spoiled.

"What would you like to eat, kitten?" Calum asks Michael, and Michael blushes at the nickname. "I would like to have pasta bolognese, daddy C." Michael says, and Calum nods. "And you, princess?" Calum asks, and Luke smiles. "I would like that too, daddy C." Calum smiles, and Ashton fondly looks at his two boys.

"Here is your bottle of wine, sir." A small lady with a soft voice appeared at their table, setting down four wine glasses and a bottle of expensive looking wine. She has long brown hair, and a beautiful pair of green eyes. "Thank you." Ashton says, and the girls smiles before walking away.

"She's obviously a sub.." Michael whispers towards Luke, making the blond giggle. Ashton raises his eyebrows, looking at his subs. "What did you say, kitten?" Ashton asks, and Michael looks at Ashton with a look of apology on his face. "I whispered to Luke that she's obviously a sub.."

"You shouldn't gossip like that, kitten and princess. But tonight, we'll let it slide." Calum says, and the small boys both nod, whispering a 'thank you daddy C'.

"Have you chosen your meal for tonight?" A blond woman appears at their table, standing strong and is clearly a Dom. "Yes. I'd like to have the shrimp with salad." Ashton says, and the blond writes it down. "If have like the mashed potato salad with fish. And for these two babies we'd have two pasta  bolognese's." The blond woman nods, and grabs their menus of the table.

"Now, I would like to make a toast." Calum says, and Michael and Luke look up at his words. "We'd like to make a toast.." Ashton adds, and Luke giggles. Ashton fondly smiles at his blond, and Michael squeezes Luke's hand.

"This toast is for our baby boys, I want to thank them for being the best sub's in the world. You pretty boys have been by our sides for almost three years, and I'd like to say that I don't want you guys to leave." Calum begins, and Luke and Michael blush and wipe away their tears.

"So we, have a question for our Kitten and our Princess."

"Will"

"You"

"Marry"

"Us?"

And the two subs nod and squeal and jump in their dom's arms.

I hope you enjoyed this. I wrote this with burning eyes and stuff so yeah I hope u enjoy this loves. X