Please (muke)

His breath was shaky, his eyes wide as he shot up in bed, his red hair all over the place as tears rushed their way down his already stained cheeks. Michael turns his head quickly to look around the room, shivering when he noticed that the window was open, rain slowly coming in, thunder in the distance.

''Lukey?'' He whispers, his voice shaking while he tried to regain his breath. It was silent for a few moments until Michael remembered what had happened the night before. Of course, every single couple has their small banters, their small fights and their moments when they don't want to see each other anymore for just a few hours, but, Luke and Michael never had such a big fight as they had yesterday.

It had gotten to the point that Luke demanded that Michael slept in the guest room that night. They have always slept in the same bed ever since they got together, not even once breaking that record. During tours they would slip into each other's bunks or share hotel rooms. During breaks at home, they would come over to each other's childhood homes and sleep there.

It was some sort of tradition, and Michael got used to Luke's arms wrapped around his waist, Michael's head tucked underneath Luke's neck, his nose pressed against Luke's chest.

It had been a struggle for Michael to even properly fall asleep that night, but he never expected to have a nightmare where Luke died in so many ways, and Michael could only watch, not able to do anything as he saw his boyfriend of five years die in multiple, painful ways.

''Lukey..'' He whimpered, his eyes fixated on the guest bedroom's door. He could hear the quiet snores coming out of the blonde's mouth that Michael learned to adore, from across the hallway. His breathing pattern slowly got back to normal, so Michael laid down, his hands clasping the sleeves of his sweater, making sweater paws.

As soon as he closed his eyes though, the images of Luke being tortured by a black shadow, his screams ringing through Michael's ears, he shot up again and immediately stood up, his feet hitting the hard cold wooden floor, his back cracking before Michael moved.

He basically ran towards the door, dashing out into the hallway and to their shared bedroom. He stopped right in front of the wooden door, waiting for what he felt like was the right moment. He slowly put his hand on the handle, his sweater paws covering the cold metal handle before he pushed it down, opening the door just wide enough so he could step into the room and close it again slowly.

''Lukey?'' Michael's lip was trembling, his eyes filled with tears as he saw Luke's position. The tall and lanky blonde had a huge frown on his face, hugging Michael's pillow like his life depended on it. The red head in the room sighed softly before stepping further into the room, towards the bed.

A loud thunder was heard, making Michael look up and see the flash through the window just in time to see it electrifying an apartment building a few miles from their house. Michael's eyes widen in pure shock before letting out a quiet sob, the tears slowly falling down on his cheeks.

The loud bang had made Luke move into a different position, the pillow now on his chest as the blonde laid on his back. ''Lukey..'' Michael whimpered, making the blonde steer in his sleep, slowly opening his eyes.

''Michael, go away.'' He grumbled before turning around. Michael could hear his heart breaking into a billion pieces just from those words, making him whimper. ''Lukey..'' He once again whimpered, his sweater paws fighting away the tears, aggressively whipping them away.

''Go back to the guest room, I really don't want to talk right now.'' Luke said, his voice irritated from Michael's sudden appearance and the fact that it was in the middle of the night.

Michael slowly turned around, his head hanging low and he couldn't stop a sob from coming out of his mouth. He slowly walked towards the door, putting his hand on the handle before he heard a loud bang once again, much closer to their house than the other ones, making the small boy whimper.

''Mikey, come here.'' Michael turned his head to look at his boyfriend, who was now seated right up, his arms wide, just for Michael. The small boy didn't hesitate to dash over, sitting down between Luke's spread legs, hugging the blue eyed boy.

''I'm so sorry...'' The smaller boy whimpered, his head tucked in the crook of Luke's neck, his arms wrapped around Luke's shoulders. ''I-I r-really didn't m-mean to m-make you u-upset.'' He whispered, his eyes closed as he inhaled Luke's scent of trees and perfume.

''It's okay baby.'' Luke says, his arms wrapped around Michael's shaking body, his hands slowly rubbing Michael's back, trying to calm the boy. ''I-I had a-a ni-nightmare, you d-died.'' Michael said after a few minutes of silence, making Luke sigh.

''I'm still here, okay?'' He says, making Michael nod. ''I'm sorry.'' The red head said once more before Luke laid them both down, Michael safely in his arms, laying on his chest.

''Let's just go to sleep, yeah?'' Michael nodded at Luke's words, before sighing and closing his eyes once more.

''I love you mikey.''

''I love you too, Lukey.''

its shit and short but its something right