Long Way Home ::CAKE::

It's dark out, the stars and the moon the only lighting the two boys have in the car, not counting the head lights of the car, shining on the road in front of them. Calum grunts, his face fixated on the road as the care drives over a rock.

Luke's eyes open slowly, jolting awake when the car hits another rock on the road and grunts as well. He turns his head a little to look at Calum, who's exhausted and almost falling asleep. ''Should drive, mate?''

It stung to call Calum that. The kiwi boy had always been special to the blonde but not until a few weeks ago did Luke find out why the kiwi boy was so special. His brown eyes were magical, always cheering up the other boy when he was sad or needed someone to just lay there with him. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that Luke noticed how he loved Calum.

''You don't even have your license yet.'' The kiwi boy sighs, wrapping his hands around the steering wheel just a little tighter. ''There's no cops here, at all. I could safely drive us to the cabin.'' The blonde boy is stubborn, a trait he sadly got from his mother who was also very stubborn. ''No Luke. I don't want us to die or something, Michael and Ash would be worried.'' A light giggle is heard from Calum's mouth, making butterflies erupt in Luke's stomach.

The blonde sighs before nodding his head. ''It's more dangerous when you keep driving, you could fall asleep behind the wheel.'' Luke grins at himself, glad he got the last word in their conversation as he doesn't get a reply from Calum.

''Go to sleep.'' The older boy grunts, making Luke giggle just a little bit. ''Alright, how many hours have we got left to drive?'' The younger asks, wrapping himself in his blue blanket he took with him from home. ''About three hours left, go back to sleep.'' The older boy his voice was stern this time, making Luke frown.

He turned his face though, his head laying against the cold window, the soft hum coming from the motor lulling him into a light sleep.

''Luke..'' A soft voice was heard, waking Luke up slightly. ''What.'' He mumbled a little, his hands coming up to wipe his eyes. ''We ran out of gas.'' Calum rushes his words out softly, hoping to not make the boy mad.

''We what?'' Luke was wide awake by just hearing Calum's voice next ear, his stomach doing flips and his ears heating up. ''Ran out of gas.'' Calum finishes the sentence Luke began.

''How?'' Is the first thing Luke asks when the sentence has been understood by his slow working brain. ''I ignored the only gas station there was in the area because I didn't see it, it is at least a fifty miles back.'' Luke sighs.

''Call Ashton or Michael?'' Calum shakes his head at Luke's question, sighing louder. ''We don't have service here. Or we are going to have to push the car the 70 miles we still have to ride, or we wait for Ashton and Michael to come safe us.''

Ashton and Michael were already at the cabin, two days earlier than Luke and Calum because of family things both the boys had to do. They all wanted to go to Ashton's mother's old cabin to relax and write some songs before tour started once again in three weeks.

''Well, I think we should wait. Just lock the car door and keep your pocket knife close.'' Luke whispers, making Calum nod. They were still on a deserted road, god knows what type of people walk around these woods. ''Alright, we have a little bit of space though.'' The older boy comments, looking at Luke before looking at the backseat. ''I'll sleep here.'' Calum points at Luke's chair, making the blonde boy frown.

''Why, you can have the backseat.'' Luke says, grabbing Calum's hand, which sends shivers down his spine, and pointing at the backseat. ''You go sleep in the backseat, so when some crazy person comes here and is about to kill us, I can save you.'' Luke giggles at Calum's words, making the older boy smile down at the blonde.

''Alright I'll go to the backseat.'' Luke surrenders and is about to 'stand up', as far as a six foot 4 inches can properly stand in a car, but Calum bumps into him. ''Ouc-'' He was about to finish his sentence, but when he turns his head, the blonde his face is so close to Calum's face that he can feel the breath's Calum is taking on his lips.

It's now or never, Luke think.

He closes his eyes, and leans forward a little bit hesitant. But, he feels a pair of hands grabbing his face and pushing their lips together in a heated kiss.

this is not to te best of my abilities, and the ot4 will be so just wait a little longer for that, please.

i love you all, bye.

could u guys comment?