Sick and Stuff. (MUKE)

Requested by @StacyStonier

Everything in the hotel room Michael and Luke shared was silent, the only noise that could be heard wasn't from the room itself but from the outside world, the beautiful city of Paris.

Of course, the small and short breaths of Luke's sick lungs could be heard, right next to Michaels normal slow breaths. Luke was sick, a fever of at least a hundred and two degrees Fahrenheit, his lungs full of slime and his throat aching like a mad man. He shouldn't have gone out of the door, without a jacket, a few days ago when he was already starting to catch a cold.

Michael slowly turned to his other side, looking at his beautiful boyfriend who was sleeping with a huge frown on his face, his mouth slightly open so the blond could properly breath without choking on his own snot. It was a saddening sight for Michael, really.

"Lukey?" The smaller boy asked, slowly reaching up to pet Luke's blond hair with his tiny hand. The taller boy stirred in his sleep, his frown becoming deeper before opening his blue eyes slowly. "Good morning Mikey." The blonds voice was hoarse, low and just a little louder than a whisper, but Michael could hear him.

"Good morning Lukey.. I see you're not feeling better at all?" The blonde shook his head at his smaller boyfriends question, his eyes clenching shut from the pain he had to endure while swallowing his own spit and a little slime.

"I'll get you some water." Michael stated before pushing of the duvet, quickly throwing his part of the blanket over Luke, before walking to the tiny kitchen area the hotel had. The smaller boy opened the tiny fridge, grabbing one of the water bottles stored inside.

"Do you want your medication now, or after breakfast?" Michael asked Luke, while walking towards the bed and handing the bottle to Luke, who had his back to the wall now, sitting up a little.

"now." The blonde grumbled, his lungs on fire from the small movement. "You remember in Los Angeles when I got sick and you were out with Ash and Cal, when all of the sudden a thunder storm appeared?" Michael smiles at the memory, how Luke took such good care of the smaller boy, always staying in with the, now, lilac haired boy.

"Yeah." Michael can clearly hear Luke wants to say more but can't because of his throat, so Michael hurries to find the medicine his boyfriend needed.

"There ya go." The smaller boy said, handing Luke the bottle of pills. "Two right?" Luke asks, just to be sure, and Michael nods.

The colourful boy plops down next to his boyfriend, watching him take his pills before taking the bottle from Luke and putting it down on the night stand on his side of the bed. "I'm sad." Luke says, slowly raising his arm to throw it around Michael, pulling the smaller boy closer in one quick movement to make it hurt less.

"And why is that?" Michael knew he should push Luke away because he could become sick once again, but he couldn't. Instead, he sighed softly and rested his head in the crook of Luke's neck.

"I wanted to explore Paris with you today, go see the Eiffel Tower, watch the sunset from the river." Luke pouts at Michael, making the older boy giggle at him. "After this tour we have a lot of time off, we could always go to Paris then." The smaller boy suggests, making Luke's blue eyes sparkle.

"We c-" Luke gets cut off by Michael shooting up, his head nearly cracking Luke's lower jaw in half. "We could make like a European trip, but without the touring! We could explore every city we want, without time limits!" The smaller boy claps his hands together as he looks at his sick boyfriend, his eyes wide open making the green pop out more, before Luke nods.

"That would be amazing." The younger boy says, before pulling Michael back into his shoulder again. "We could visit Amsterdam again, I love that city so much." Michael whispers to no one in particular, making Luke smile down at him fondly.

"We will. Also, we could visit Berlin and Barcelona. We could visit Rome and Athena." Luke whispers, his throat burning from all the talking, before he coughs again.

"I would love to visit some other cities too, maybe we could go to Istanbul!" Michael sounds so utterly excited for their trip, it makes Luke melt with cuteness. Michael slowly turns on his side, careful not to hurt his sick boyfriend before looking Luke straight in the eyes, the duvet pulled over the both of them, cozily cuddling while in Paris.

"I love you." Michael whispers, making Luke blush.

"I love you too." The blonde says, before kissing Michael's forehead softly.

SHITTY ENDING I KNOW I KNOW
thanks for the request, if you have one too, just message me or comment :)

I may write their trip through Europe if you guys want,

Bye, I love you.
D.