Lonely Home;;Muke

"Mr.Hemmings, your meeting starts in five minutes." Luke groans as his assistant closes his office door. He promised Michael he would be home in twenty minutes. He turns his chair around, gazing out of the huge window in his office. The snow stopped falling down slowly, and started to come down to earth much faster. Luke grabs his cellphone from his dark wooden desk, and unlocks it.

It is still open on his and his husbands messages, and he reads trough them.

Mikey: when will you be home today Lukey? Have you already asked if you could take the day off for Christmas?

You: i will be home at 7, baby. And no, I haven't asked yet. But I'm 100 % sure that I'm home on Christmas, see you at home love X

Mikey: okay, drive carefully Lukey, they predict a huge snow storm X

You: I will love, I have to go now X

Mikey: bye x

Luke sighs as he types in a new message, not happy at all that he has to stay at work longer while he wanted to snuggle up next to his husband while watching movies with him, sipping from hot chocolate and kissing every so often.

You: I'm very sorry Mikey but I won't be home until 8:30. I have a meeting with the boss of Irwin Inc and he's come all the way from Australia to America. I'm sorry love, x

After what seems like hours, but honestly is just two minutes, Luke gets a reply.

Mikey: it's okay Lukey, I understand x

You: I'm so sorry Mikey, i wanted to be alone with you tonight

Mikey: it's okay Lukey. When you get home I'll make sure we have hot chocolate ready and blankets on the couch and the fireplace on and a movie X

You: you're the best love X

Mikey: I know, now go use your magical charming skills, I love you x

You: I love you too sweetheart.

Luke smiles at his phone, wanting to go home even more than he wanted to before. He sighs, standing up and grabbing his notebook before walking out of his office, into the hall. While he stalks down the hallway to meeting room five, his heart clenches, knowing that Michael is all alone on this cold night. He sighs as he walks into the meeting room, immediately sitting down in the chair the closest to the door, laying down his notebook and wiping his face with his hands.

"Rough day, mate?" Luke's head shots up as he hears a chirpy voice next to him. He studies the tan guy with black hair, seeing he's not in suit but in jeans and a t-shirt. "Pretty rough yes, I just wanna go home." Luke replies. "I'm Calum Hood." Calum's thick Australian accent gives away he came here with the boss of Irwin Inc. "Hemmings, Luke Hemmings." Calum smiles at him, and then the door opens again, and Calum smiles at the person who just walked in. He stands up, walking up to the curly haired lad, kissing the lads cheek.

Luke stands up, noticing this is probably the boss of Irwin Inc. He shakes the lads hand, nodding at him. "I'm Luke Hemmings. One of the CEO's of the American side by Irwin Inc." The curly haired boy gives Luke a timid smile, before saying, "Ashton Irwin, I guess you know what that means." Luke nods, letting go of Mr.Irwin's hand and sitting down again.

Calum simply sits next to where Mr.Irwin sits down. Mr.Irwin whispers something into Calum's ear, and Calum whispers something back. Luke frowns but ignores it, it's probably none of his business.

Soon, the other business man start to show up into meeting room five. After Mr.Irwin introduced himself to almost everyone, he stands up and the digital board comes down from the ceiling.

"So, you guys are probably wondering why I'm here, and I want to give the American branch of my business a compliment. Especially the CEO's working for me here, I'm going to give you a huge compliment. See," Mr.Irwin points with his finger towards a diagram, showing the products sold in 2015 and in 2017. "As you guys can probably see, is that the selling's have grown in America with about one hundred and forty seven percent. That's a lot!"

And that's when Luke zones out. He knows he made the selling's go up in two years, but he had to sacrifice his precious time with Michael. He just wishes he could wrap his arms around Michael's waist while cuddling and watching Christmas movies and talking about their days and kissing and-

"Hemmings, why are you even here?" The voice of Mr.Irwin snaps him out of his thoughts and he blushes in embarrassment. "I'm sorry sir, I was just thinking." Mr.Irwin smiles at Luke, waving his hand. "Calum told me you wanted to go home, and I know from the way you look you want to go home to your wife or husband. I've felt like that more than a thousand times before with Calum, so go home. Thank you for working so hard for my company and enjoy the two weeks off you get from me." Luke's jaw drops, and he flashes a smile.

"T-thank you, sir. Have a nice trip back and it's a pleasure working for your company." Luke says, before stalking out of the room. He can hear people sighing and Mr.Irwin's voice carrying on with the meeting, but Luke could care less, he's going home and not returning to this building soon.

He quickly grabs his car keys out of his office and his MacBook before walking out again, towards the elevator. In the elevator, he grabs his phone, quickly texting Michael.

You: I'm on my way home, and I will be home on Christmas X

Mikey: already? That's great! X

You: love you x

Mikey: love you too x

Luke smiles at his phone, loosening his tie while walking towards his black Toyota Prius, climbing in and cruising home. When he comes on the high way, he slows down a bit because of the snow, and he remembers Michael's warning. He taps the steering wheel, and he smiles to himself as he goes off the highway, turning left on the first roundabout and turning into his and Michaels street.

"Honey, I'm home!" Luke yells as he closes the front door, taking off his shoes and putting them on the dripping rack so the snow can melt. "The living room!" He hears his husband yell back. Luke smiles full of fondness, and walks towards the living. He walks in the room to see Michael sitting on pillows and under a blanket in front of the fire place, the television on Harry Potter part one and two mugs of steaming hot chocolate milk in front of Michael.

"Hello sweetheart." Luke says, taking off his tie and his jacket, walking towards Michael and sitting down next to him. He kisses the blond haired boy on the mouth for a few seconds before pulling back, and kissing his forehead. "How was your day?" He asks Michael as he wraps his arms around Michael's waist, snuggling next to him. "Mine was great. I wrote two chapters for 'Where are You?' And I cleaned up the house a little." Luke smiles fondly at his husband.

Michael is writer, and he wrote such amazing books.

It's actually the way they met. Luke walked into a book store one day, for a book signing and he saw Michael and instantly loved him. Michael was just so adorable.

"How was yours?" Michael asks, putting his head on Luke's shoulder. "Great, I got a compliment from the boss because I mostly made the selling's go up one hundred and forty percent."

"That better happened because you spend more time at work than at home last year." Luke pouts at Michaels comment, making Michael giggle and poking Luke's lip. "I'm sorry for that, but hey, I've got the next two weeks off!" Michael squeals at that, hugging Luke even closer.

"Can we visit our parents in New York then?" Luke nods, and Michael kisses him all over his neck. Luke and him moved to Las Vegas because of Luke's job, and they haven't seen their parents since Easter 2016.

Luke chuckles at Michaels reaction, but smiles fondly at his husband, knowing he's a mommy's boy. "I remembered you always have three mini marshmallows in your hot chocolate." Michael whispers into Luke's ear, and giggles after. "Thank you love."

Short one but I thought this was cute so yeah :)

I might continue the one shots without summary so you guys are more surprised ;)
Bye x