Shows, Cuddles and Bunks::Muke

Ship: Muke
Summary: after every show on tour, Michael and Luke always cuddle with each other in one of their bunks.

--

"Thank you guys very much for letting us play here!" Michael says into the microphone. Calum, Ashton and Michael walk up to Luke in the middle of the stage, and they make their usual ending bow. "Thank you Amsterdam!" Luke says into the microphone, throwing his guitar pick into the audience.

Scream and applause erupts from the audience, and the boys all smile, and wave as they walk off of stage. "You guys rocked tonight!" Rena comments as they walk into the '5sos' dressing room. "Thanks.." Calum says, sitting down on the couch and grabbing the first water bottle he can find.

Luke and Michael have been holding hands since walking off of stage, and Luke couldn't be more happier. He loves when Michael holds his hand. "Hey guys, me and Luke are going to the tour bus." Michael says. Everyone in the room makes a noise of approval, and the boys walk out.

"Why are you blushing, princess?" Michael asks Luke, and Luke shivers at the nickname. He loves when Michael calls him his princess. "I-i didn't t-think w-we w-would b-be c-cuddling t-tonight s-since C-Calum t-told me y-you g-guys w-wanted t-to g-go o-out.." Luke stutters from the embarrassment. He wasn't supposed to think that his own boyfriend would cancel their cuddling tradition.

"Don't think that Kitten.." Michael says and kisses his blond princesses cheek. Luke blushes at the nickname, and he hears the bus driver chuckle. Michael glares at him, and the man quickly turns his gaze back to his phone.

Luke and Michael both get out of their clothes, just staying in their boxer. Michael climbs in his bunk first, and Luke joins him minutes after with his phone and earphones. He lays his head down on Michael's chest and Michael immediately starts stroking trough the blond hair Luke has. Luke hums and places one ear bud in his ear, and the other in Michael's.

He opens his spotify, playing his 'cuddly time with Mikey' playlist. When Luke and Michael came out together, Luke made the playlist public. Fans were practically swooning over their love story and their relationship, and Luke loved it. That made Michael love it because it made Luke smile.

"I love you, Mikey." Luke whispers, and Michael smiles. "I love you too, kitten." He says, kissing the blond boy's head. "I'm glad we came out.." Michael says, tightening his grip around Luke's waist. "I'm glad we did too.." Luke whispers, snuggling his face into Michael's neck crook. "Now I can just walk up to you on stage and kiss you.." Michael whispers into Luke's ear, and Luke giggles. "I love when you do that." He says, and Michael chuckles.

"You like me showing people you're mine?" Luke nods, and Michael smiles. "You're so cute." Michael whispers, and Luke purrs. "You guys are so disgustingly cute I can't!" They hear Calum yell from the front of the bus. Luke giggles, and it is hard for Michael to not completely melt at the sound. Every time Luke giggles, it feels like heaven for Michael.

"How long have you been there?!" Michael yells back, kissing Luke's head after. "Since Luke crawled in the bunk with you!" Calum yells, and Luke and Michael both groan. This was supposed to be their time together. "Can't you go and fûck Ashton in the dressing room? We are having alone time here!" Luke yells, making Michael chuckle. "Who says I wasn't planning on that?!" Calum yells, and they all hear someone gasping. "Calum!" It's Ashton.

Luke and Michael hear the bus door close, meaning that Calum and Ashton probably left. "I want to have alone time with my Mikey.." Luke whispers, cuddling into Michael more, if that was even possible. Michael smiled fondly at his gorgeous blond boyfriend.

"You make me really happy.."

"You make me really happy too Mikey."

This one is just all over the place and sort af and I apologize in advance.

X