~Chapter 1~

Today was Eric's birthday. So, I was gonna take him out shopping. I got up threw on some skinny jeans, a grey slim sweater, and some grey vans. I brushed my hair and put on some eyeliner (winged), mascara, and some blush. I grabbed my small purse and filled it with extra mascara, blush, and mint EOS, money, and my iPhone 5S. I made my bed and went downstairs to see Eric on the couch dressed in a black long sleeved shirt and jeans, and black Nikes. (Above)

We got in his car and he drove to McDonald's for his birthday breakfast. We went through the drive thru. The little box with the speaker broke down so we had to go inside. He ordered a sausage with cheese McMuffin with a coffee, while I got a hash-brown and milkshake. I paid before he could take his wallet out.

I giggled at his expression. I decided to wait for the food as Eric went to go sit down. The cashier who took our order was actually really cute. He looked like Jack Johnson almost. Then, I remembered Me and my siblings had to record today. 

The cashier gave me our food and asked for my name, I told him Alex and he smirked which I returned with a smile. I asked his name and he replied with, "I think that's for me to know and you to find out Alex." I sighed and thanked him. Eric was surprisingly finished before me. I finished quickly and we left for the mall. He dragged me into a HANES® store and looked around. He purposely did this because I hate underwear stores. I tried looking for random stuff on the other side, but he grabbed my hand and said children are not allowed to roam such a dirty store, pulling me over to the thongs. I yelled and ran out. He just laughed and bought somethings. 

Next we went to Nike®,  Addidas®, Vans®, H&M® and Old Navy® after we finished I went to get my eyebrows done. After that whole crazed day we were all going out for dinner as a family at Red Lobster®.