~Chapter 44~

I gave birth to a healthy, perfect baby boy at 11:29 a.m on September 1st. His name was Cody Matthew Serna. He will be keeping my last name until Brent and I get married. Speaking of Brent, he hasn't been here. I am now heartbroken alongside exhausted, sweaty, sore, and overjoyed. I held my baby and whispered cute things in his cute little ear. Cody didn't cry when he was in my arms. I cradled him and within minutes everyone was here. O2L, Magcon, and many friends. Eric was a proud grandfather. Everyone one was happy and loved Cody as much as they loved Caitlyn and Adrian.                                       

I held Cody to my chest and kissed his nose. Everyone was going to head home and get things set. Mahogany stayed with me and helped with the baby. She brought me a dress, flats, and shampoo. I showered and dressed. Mahogany drove me and Cody home. Everyone was inside when I walked in. There was a banister that hung and said, "Welcome Home Al & Baby" I laughed and hugged everyone. We had cake, opened presents, and took pictures. It was a great baby shower. I escaped the party and called Brent. He picked up and asked, "Yeah?"

I was taken aback by his attitude over the phone and told him to come home. He said he was busy at his mom's house. I sighed and hung up. 

I told everyone I would go get some party favors and I would be back later. Now to see Brent.