~Chapter 29~

~A few days later~

I woke up to the soft shaking of Adrian waking me up. It was 4 in the morning. I got up and brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. Eric was driving us to the border of Canada for our next tour. I carried our luggage to the Red Range Rover that belonged to Eric. I went back up to change into the already laid out outfit. I wore a black tee, jeggings, and a MagCon hoodie. I slipped on my black Vans and hopped down each step. I grabbed our birth certificates and sat in the back with Caitlyn and Adrian. I fell back asleep to the radio softly playing Scarecrow by Alex and Sierra.

I awoke in a different car and freaked out to see Aaron, Jack, and Gilinsky. Just me with three other guys, great. Jack saw me awake and he passed back a blanket and water bottle. I thanked him and he told me we were going to the nearest Taco-bell for a rest stop. I nodded as me, Aaron, and Jack laughed at Gilinsky. Gilinksky was on his phone texting Madison. Jack was driving. They told me that we are already passed the border and are about an hour away from Toronto's location. We had a fit lauging at how into Madison Gilinsky was. I found out that Hayes kept texting Aaron about how much he liked Caitlyn. I asked him to add me, and I texted, "Hey Haysi-Poo! Y don't u ask her out than?" I sent it and we bursted in a huge fit of giggles. I learned that Sammy was already at the hotel.

We reached the rest area and I sprinted to the bathroom. Johnson laughed at me while I just stuck my tounge out. I finished my business and bumped into my big bro. He gave me a piggy-back to the cars. He also told me he didn't trust Brent. He told me I could hang out with him but we couldn't kiss or go further. He said that Brent had been acting weird. I nodded, agreeing to obey such a hard task. I got off his back and got back in the car. We drove to THE BELL. I ordered a seven Layer dip burrito for me and Caitlyn to share. I got her and I glasses and went the table we chose. While we ate, she said the same thing Justin did about Brent. I nodded. She finished up and went to go talk with Hayes. He looked my way, obviously flustered and I gave him a playful smirk and a thumbs up. He looked at Caitlyn and blushed. I laughed and sat taking my time. Brent slid in next to me and greeted me. I thanked him for singing to me and apologized for falling asleep on him. He (sneakily) rested his arm on my shoulder. I laughed and took his arm off me and held his hand in my lap. He looked into my eyes when I heard the guys from another table, whooping and screaming at us. I blushed and turned away. I felt my phone vibrate and saw that they vined us together. I commented, "Delete or Die"

We got back on the road and headed to the hotel. We got into our rooms. Like I said, I was sharing with the girls, Madison, Maggie, Caitlyn, and Mahogany.

Then, Justin, Adrian, Hayes, and Matt.

Cam, Nash, Shawn, Taylor

Jack, Jack, Sammy, Carter

Aaron,

Bart.

I felt bad for Aaron but he insisted that he loved having his own space. I just sighed and went back to the room. I put my luggage by the bed Caitlyn and I are sharing and fell asleep.