~Chapter 34~

I awoke butt-naked next to Brent in my bed. I slowly sat up and was hit by a major migraine headache. I went to the bathroom and slipped on my robe. I opened my Dorr and ran back to my bathroom. I puked up everything I could. I puked my dinner. And alcohol. My throat burned and jus t when I thought it was over I threw up all over again. Mahogany came in and held my hair back, she rubbed my back and when I finally finished she helped clean me up. She told not to drink until I am leagal. I agreed. We went down after I showered. I put on jeans, a white t-shirt and went down to eat. I was met down there by Bieber, Justin, Troye, and Tyler. I made toast and sat down. Justin came and asked, "Why are you so pale?" I drank your stupid fireballs idiot. He laughed and gave me some pills from the medicine cabinet. I toke them and chased it down with water as quickly as possible. I rubbed my temples and looked at Bieber and laughed. He was eating Lucky Charms. He smirked and threw a marshmallow at me. I squealed and dodged it. He threw another and I caught the threw a third one and I threw the one I caught. I hit him and he poured and ate his cereal. Brent came down shortly after and hugged me. I asked Justin for a few more pills. He gave them and I started cleaning.

I cleaned the basement and puked down there. I was scared now. Now that I think to last night, I don't think he used a condom. I don't think we used protection whatsoever. I was terrified. I can't be pregnant. I'm only 14, 15 in a week. I can't be pregnant. I gave up my life too early. I still need a job. Brent would be a perfect dad, but I'm too young. He is 16, me almost 15. Oh My Fucking God! Eric is gonna kill me. The whole world is gonna think I'm a slut. I completed y ruined life. I calmed myself down a told myself we will schedule an appointment for me in a week. I finished cleaning the house and ran upstairs. I asked Brent if we did it last night, and he slowly nodded. I huffed out of frustration. He held my hands and apologized sincerely about not asking permission and how he didn't want to take advantage of me. I nodded and asked if he used protection. He looked at me and his eyes glinted with guilt. He shook his head. I took a deep breath and Sat on the floor. I sat on the floor and did something I hadn't done in weeks. I cried. I bawled my eyes out and cried.

Brent sat down and dragged me into his lap. He cradled me and rocked back and forth. He whispered compliments and hushed me. I cried into his chest and I hoped and prayed it wouldn't happen. I got up and got the others to go to Church. I was there praying nothing happened. I swear to god if I am a mother.