~Chapter 50~

When morning came we got a call that Eric could accept visitors. I called up the O2L guys, asking them to come. They accepted. I was getting changed up in my room. I slipped on some leggings, and a Magcon shirt. I slipped on my black Jordans and got Cody into a blue shirt with a train on it and some jeans. I put on some fuzzy socks and a blue beanie that I knitted myself. 

Shawn came up to get me. Shawn has been here for me most of the time and is so sweet and caring. Now that I notice it, Shawn is pretty hot. I really like him. I walked downstairs with some credit cards and Cody. I strapped Cody into his car seat and got in the passenger seat. Shawn drove my car with Caitlyn and Adrian. Justin invited Gabe and Michael. The last time I saw Gabe was when I was 7 months preggers. July, I am on good terms with him. He is really perverted though. I really miss Brent, maybe I should call him.

We arrived at the hospital, and got out. We raced down the hall to Eric's room. We found him eating a Jell-O cup. I sat down on the bed and waited. He told us that he doesn't know what happened. The doctor came in and asked to speak with Justin and I. He told us all the bullshit they say about how well he's been doing and all that when you really want to know what the hell the problem is. Justin finally grew tired and growled, "We get it! What is wrong with him!?" The doctor looked taken aback by his sudden outburst. I set a hand on Justin's shoulder and asked the doctor. "What's wrong with Eric?" He gulped and adjusted his tie and said, " I'm sorry Mr. and Miss. Serna but Eric has a tumor in his stomach."