~Chapter 35~

~A few weeks later~

 I have missed my next period and I am ready to come clean. My cravings have started and they are...

Fried rice

Sushi

Baked goods

Lemon

And tacos.

I went downstairs and asked everyone to come down. I sat at the table and tears were already rolling down my face. Justin clenched his fists and hid them under the table. Eric looked scared but relaxed. Caitlyn and Adrian were smirking and their eyes showed mischief. I put my hands down and told them everything. I confessed out all my thoughts and words. Eric said, "We know darling." I lifted my hard from its shameful hang and looked scared. "We know very well dear, Caitlyn saw you puking, Justin said all your sudden cravings happened to your mom when she was pregnant with Adrian. And Mahogany told us. She didn't want to rat you out or anything, she did it out of love and protection." I sniffed and wiped my eyes and texted her a thank you. I asked Eric if we could go out and get me checked  out. He  nodded and I apologized to everyone. They all forgave me and told me they understand how scared I must be and all that. I asked if we could pick up Brent and Eric nodded. I ran upstairs and put on a red and black flannel and black leggings. I slipped on my red converse and be used my hair out. I got into Eric's red range rover.

Shortly after he came out and started the car. I was looking out the window when Eric said, "Honey, I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed in myself for not protecting you more. I still love you and won't make you get an abortion. Now put a smile on your pretty face." I smiled slightly and texted Brent to get ready to go to the hospital. He responded with an ok. 

We got there we were called. Eric wanted to stay in the waiting room while Brent came in with me. He helped me undress and get in the hospital gown the nurse gave me. He tied the back and a male doctor came in and addressed himself as Dr. Frank Cole. He lifted the gown up and asked if I could remove my underwear. I looked at Brent and he nodded. I did it and he told me to lay down and relax. Dr. Cole put on surgical gloves and asked to insert two fingers. I nodded and Brent tensed up. He held my hand and Dr.Cole finished his inspection. He nodded and hummed. He wrote down some notes on a clipboard and asked me to get changed. I agreed and got changed. He came back shortly and checked my heartbeat, blood pressure, and lungs. He checked my throat, eyes, and ears. He told me I was in healthy condition and that I was indeed pregnant. 

Brent grabbed me hand and I turned to slightly smile at a very proud papa. Brent asked if we could see the baby and Dr.Cole said we could. He toke us down to another room and told me to sit in a dentist like chair. I sat down and he asked me to pull up my shirt. There was a nurse who was running the ultra sound machine. Dr.Cole applied a freezing cold substance that was clear and jelly like. I held Brent's hand again and Dr. Cole apologized for the coldness. The nurse turned on the machine and moved it across my stomach in sweeping motions. She did this until she found it, a small duck like creature was moving inside my womb. I gasped and watched my baby through the screen. Brent was so happy and excited. Don't get me wrong, I was excited too, just a little scared about the delivery.

We got home and Brent hugged me. We stood like that and swayed in the front room. Eric didn't get to know until we got home. I called everyone down and announced I really was pregnant. I was gonna tell the rest of my friends on Brent's and my birthday party at Gym Quest. I was so excited. It started to snow and we all decided to stay in and watch a movie. We watched Mean Girls, Annabelle, and Ouija. I fell asleep during Ouija and felt Brent's arm wrap around me and I turned so we were spooning.

I am really anxious to see what will happen in the next 9 months. I wonder what our fans are gonna say. I wonder how everyone will react. I wonder if the baby is a girl or boy.