~Chapter 40~

Bart told me that the building was set on fire because some mindless woman threw her lit cigarette at the hotels bushes, which was spread like icing on a cake. I was so glad to find everyone ok. Caitlyn had bronchitis, but was able to come out after today. Adrian had a broken wrist but was perfect other than that. Justin had just had suffered fatigue, due to the fact we were all rushed to get up at 4 in the morning and run down 13 flights of stairs. He was released about an hour ago. It is currently 10 and he is signing the papers for Caitlyn and Adrian. Hayes was also okay. He was just scared because when the bed collapsed on Adrian's wrist, Hayes got the wind knocked out of him. Justin and Caitlyn helped free Adrian from his trap and they got lost and eventually were found by firefighters.

~2 weeks later~

I have been on the couch with Caitlyn for the past  two hours watching The Red Band Society. I love this show. I was watching the scene where Emma breaks up with Leo, and he acts like it's the end of the world. I was getting hungry so I got up and found Boots playing with the window. It was mid July and he was lonely. I smiled at his foolishness and told Caitlyn to come get Boots a friend. She agreed and I left after taking my phone and a roll of cash. I got into Mercedes Benz and we went off to see kittens at Petco. We looked at many and decided to get a brownish white one with cute riffs behind his ears. His name was Charlie. He would be a great companion for our own cat. We drove back home with Charlie in Caitlyn's arms. We were tired so we stopped at Taco-Bell. We went to the drive through and got stuff for the guys at home. I got Brent a Mountain Dew Baja Blast freeze. He and I are perfect. We are both madly in love and happy to have a child on the way.

We were driving when the song House of Gold by Twenty 0ne Pil0ets came on. We screamed the lyrics and got looks from other passing by but we didn't care. I was content with life. I'm content with MY life. I was so happy. I will be delivering in a few months and I'm scared but ready. I'm ready for this. I am. 

~Later~

I walked into the house humming to Surrender by Cheap Trick, (one of my favorite songs) when I heard the guys whispering. I walked to the living room and heard someone say, "You better pray to God Alex doesn't find out about this Brent." I walked further which caused them to all look at me. I was shocked. O2L and Tyler Oakly was here along with Brent. Justin and Adrian were on the couch. I asked what was wrong. They all lost color in their faces. I sat down in the recliner and asked them again. They said that there was nothing, "Bullshit!" I arose from my seat and left. I went up to Brent's and my bedroom. I was pissed they were keeping something. I was so angry with him. Call me hormonal if you please. Brent was upstairs trying to comfort me. I pushed him away and scolded him, "Brent if it really wasn't anything, why did I hear them whisper, ""Don't let her find out about it?"" I heard it all Brent! I heard it all and I want to know from the truth. Stop trying to hide it and just tell me. We have this relationship and I'm sure as hell you are a part of 'WE' so spit it out!" He was scared. for the first time he was showing something that I never wanted to see. He was scared. He was scared of something. I looked at him and sneered, "What!?" He looked behind me and back into my eyes. He told me not to back up. He came closer and I backed up. I slipped and fell down the stairs. I saw a flash of light and blackness. No voices, No noise, No light. Nothing. I didn't feel pain, fear, love, or anything. 

I was approached by a soft, light blue orb. It circled in different patterns and I saw complete darkness.