~Chapter 12~

A/N: I absolutely love Kian's and Sam's Anti-Bullying Video, to the song Fix You by Coldplay. Enjoy my lovelies.

I awoke and got dressed in a baggy olive green long sleeved shirt, black leggings, and my brown combat boots. I brushed, and straightened my hair after washing my face. I applied a dark green Smokey eye with mascara and winged my eyeliner. Caitlyn wore a grey long sleeved shirt, jeans, and grey flats. Justin wore Jean shorts, and orange tee, and low cut converse. Adrian wore jeans, a Tony Hawk shirt, and green Nikes. Caitlyn did  natural makeup today. Which was cute and tied her hair in a low ponytail. Today we were finishing up in Housten and were going home for a week and then, going to Indiana. We performed again, and finished at 11:45. We took extra pictures with fans and ended. 

I was in the rental car driving us to avery fancy restaurant. It's so fancy yet affordable. We pulled into McDonald's and walked in. We ate and left. I was getting ready to go shopping with Maggie and the rest of the girls. In the past few days we are all getting along with each other really well. 

I walked into Justin's room quietly and walked overto him. I sat in his lap and kindly asked for his credit card, since I left mine at home. He looked at me and reached into his pocket he got it out and handed it to me, telling me, "Don't go over 300 Al." I got up and hugged him and thanked him. We left to get our nails done, get a few more clothes, and a few accessories. I got Justin and Adrain some babies and Snapbacks. I got a galaxy knapsack which I fell in love with at first sight. I bought them. And decided to buy the magcon boys some. I got one star for each. I especially got a 'Texas' one for Jc. (VOTE IF YOU SAW WHAT I DID THERE) 

I finished paying and got the price up to $50. Wow. We decided to eat at Panda Express CUZ that shit is baelicious. We finished and went back to the hotel. The guys were doing some writes Ghost Pepper Challenge. Were Matt and Carter are supposed to eat a spoonful of the sauce. That is just suicidal. Cameron was in his wheelchair and someone thought it would be a great idea to spray the fire extinguisher. While Aaron took and selfie in their shot. OMG, these boys are gonna be the death of Bart. 

I quickly left  before we got caught. I walked in on Brent and Justin talking about me. I heard my name and dropped myself on my bed. I asked them, "What about Alex?" They were shocked and answered, "We saying, how kind and amazing you are along with an amazing voice." I smiled and grabbed a water from the mini fridge and said, "See ya later guys". I walked out to go socialize with Matt. To my surprise he was in his room drinking milk. I asked if wanted to watch a movie. He nodded and I should him the choices of Titanic, The Help, and Chicken Little. He chose Titanic. I put it in and pressed play. He and I sat on the bed watching. By the end we were both full on out crying. We were laughing at each other and how emotional we got. I excused myself to call Eric back. He talked about how much Boots missed us. I smiled at the thought and he had to go to work. I said goodbye again. And walked back into the room.Matt and I chatted and became really close. 

I laughed at how he made me laugh. I told him his Vines were hilarious. He thanked me and complemented my voice. I blushed and thanked him. He started teasing me about how cute I looked when I was flustered. "I..I'm not flustered, you are!" We both laughed at my horrible remark. Until Brent came in, he smiled at me and Matt. We included him in our ridiculous yet hilarious conversation. He took the time to know us better, which I mentally canceled about. It was like 10 until I noticed the time. I said goodnight and hugged both of them. Holy cheap, they give like the best hugs in the world. I bumped into Hayes on the way out. He came from our room with Caitlyn. I looked at him and mouthed, "Did ya get some!?!" And winked causing him to turn magenta. 

I watched him go into his and Nash 's room. Until I went into my own. I smirked at Caitlyn as she picked up a shoe andthrew it like a flying saucer. I screamed and ducked as it hit the wall behind me. I laughed and changed into comfortable clothing. I washed my face and crept into bed. I feel asleep.