~Chapter 4~

This is my brother, he is exactly like Justin. His name is Adrian. He looks exactly like him too, just like Caitlyn looks like me. Now our cat on the other hand is an American Short haired tuxedo cat. Adrian likes all the things Justin does, laughing, eating, playing, and repeating. 

Anyways, back onto the actual story...

Justin and I were talking in the booth of our table. (Last REAL chapter, it was Eric's birthday. So, Imma just start were I left off.) We were currently waiting for Adrian and Eric to come back from the bathroom. We just finished telling our waiter that it was Eric's birthday. I tipped him a 20 when he said he would make sure he got something.

So, Justin and I are talking about school, and because we are now famous we are going to start going on tours, collabing, and all that stuff. Eric signed us up for online schooling. I was happy yet sad because I have so many friends in high school. 

We then went on about what we should do for our videos. Since today was Friday, we always post on Friday. I guess because we can make everyone's end of the week, by being our goofy selves on camera. Finally Caitlyn recommended that we do some shout outs and read some dirty fan fictions about us to our audience. We each tweeted out to give us some titles from Wattpad. Instantly we got responses. 

Just then, Eric came back with Adrian. We smiled and told Adrian that he would be part the video. Eric smiled and told us, "Since the day I met you all, you were never any trouble. You always include each other in so many ways. You have made my life more fun filled, and kept fighting and arguments out of our house, unless you call Caitlyn and Adrian fighting over who gets to finish the Nutella® a fight." We all giggled at his last remark and hugged him. The waiter came out with a big tub of ice cream, in his favorite flavor which is Vanilla. The waiter also brought a bunch of co-workers. They all started to sing with us. He blushed so deep, we thought he looked like a lobster. I vined, and recorded it. As soon as they all left we posted all of them to social media's as, "Big man Eric conquers another year!" We heard his phone go off, meaning he got a bunch of notifications. We laughed as we saw him react to it all, being liked and commented on. 

We finished and left. We went home to just relax, Eric went to the living room and we went into the basement were we have a mini recording room, which I use for covering songs. A couch and living space with a kitchen connected to it. We went to the fridge to get some things. I grabbed a Pepsi and 2 cans of Reddi Whip®. Caitlyn got water, Justin got some Flaming Hot Cheetos to share with Adrian. Adrian grabbed a huge can of Arizona green tea. We got seated and started my camera. We started with our intro, "Hey fabulous people, it's the Fab Four here! If you are new to our channel, this here is Caitlyn, Adrian and Alexandria. I am Justin. We are the Sernas, or Fab Four! So, today's video is to read 'dirty fanfiction' which you have generously gave titles for us. Caitlyn will be reading one sent in text from a fan, Adrian will read from fanfics.com, Alexandria will read from Wattpad, and I shall read from Quotev.com. 

Text message written by Danny Boyle, read by Caitlyn;

"Caitlyn stood up and began to strip in front of you?!?" She screamed. We all laughed at her scared expression. "Sorry, I really appreciate you for sending me this Danny Boyle, but I can't you all are messed up!" 

'Fabric' from Fanfics.com, read by Adrian;

"Oh Adrian! YES! YEAH YA YEAH!" He read so dramatically. The best part was that he read the whole damn page! (Note the sarcasm) we sat there disgusted and disturbed. Justin read his and while he did, I popped open a can of Reddi Whip® and sprayed some on my hand. I yelled smack cam and smacked him. My inspiration was Magcon. I read mine and almost screamed. After we got to say some words, "Ya nasty!" I yelled. " "Horny people" "Wild imaging stories" " Please comment what next week's video should be, and if it's this again I will cry." And we ended with our closing were we all say "Boo-bye" together.

We edited the video and went to our seperate rooms. I showered, got into my pjs and grabbed my laptop. I checked my email and saw one from Bart. The one and only Bart Bordelon. (If you don't know he is the manager of MagCon) I opened it and screamed. Everyone came running into my room scared. Eric asked, "Are you alright? Why the hell did you scream bloody murder?" "Because Bart from Magcon asked us to join them on their tour! They want us on freaking tour!" I cried. Caitlyn and Adrian jumped on my bed and danced with me to Echo by The Wonderful Trevor Moran. Justin and Eric were speechless. They eventually hugged each other. I checked it again and it was sent while we're out eating. I looked to Eric to see if we could go, and he nodes. I give him my laptop because I don't know what to type, and I don't want to sound stupid emailing him back. 

Eric replied with a simple "yes, we would love to!" And put all of our cell phone numbers in so he could each call us individually. I finally tired myself out and fell asleep happy. All of us were happy. We made it from down below, up to the very top. We were survivers. We made it through a tough time and here we are invited to Magcon. Wow!