~Chapter 21~

~A few weeks later~

Today was Halloween. The night of scares. We recently just got back from tour and are setting up the last of the decorations. We have everything. We have props everywhere, electronic props, webbing, lights, and our pumpkins. We have pumpkin pies cooking in the oven. We are having a Halloween party at 3 and we disperse into the night to trick-or-treat. I changed my mind and at last minute was a panda. Brent loves pandas. It was around 11, and we left Caitlyn and Justin with the pies and Eric with the decorations. Adrian and I were getting party favors and little goody bags that we preordered for our party. 

I drove him and I home satisfied with our sick, twisted, amazing house. It was done from the inside out. I showered and dressed into my costume. I was running with Brent from some little girls. We were there until the alarm telling everyone where we live that the curfew is starting in 5. I laughed and ran home. We cleaned up and safely sent home everyone. I cleaned up a small mess. I saw that our house was completely in tack. I walked upstairs and took a shower. After everyone went home they sent texts about how much fun they had, how they broke something, or how drunk another got. I laughed and Stepped into the bathroom. After I heard the doorbell ring. I poked my head out and saw the house was dark.

I ran into my closet and threw on sweats and a bra. I threw a hoodie on top of that and  quietly found a girl looking inside the window. She was like 8, she was pale, bloody red eyes, hair as white as snow. She started singing through the open window...

  'Ding Dong' "I know you can hear me 

Open up the door I only want to play a little 

 'Ding Dong' You can't keep me waiting It's already too late For you to try and run away I see you through the window. Our eyes are locked together I can sense your horror. Though I'd like to see it closer."

'Ding Dong' Here I come to find you. Hurry up and run. Let's play a little game and have fun.  'Ding Dong'

 She was inside the dark house. I couldn't turn them on because she would see me. I heard shuffling in the kitchen. I ran up stairs quietly and found no one in their rooms. 

"Where is it you've gone to?Do you think you've won?Our game of hide and seek has just begun I hear your footsteps. Thumping loudly through the hallways can I hear your sharp breaths. You're not very good at hiding.  Just wait, you can't hide from me (I'm coming)Just wait, you can't hide from me (I'm coming)Just wait, you can't hide from me (I'm coming)" she was so small yet so fucking creepy. 

"Just wait, you can't hide from me.  'Knock Knock' "I am at your door now I am coming in. No need for me to ask permission.  'Knock Knock' "I'm inside your room, now Where is it you've hid?Our game of hide and seek's about to end I'm coming closer." She walked right into my room while I was in eric den.

 "Looking underneath your bed but You're not there, I wonder. Could you be inside the closet?" I quickly found a bed sheet after I heard her snarl in frustration. As soon, as she jumped inside the room, I heard her laugh. "You're still not very good at hiding!" She raised something she had held behind her back. A knife, my favorite knife from downstairs in the kitchen. I didn't shriek, scream or make an attempt. She was small and quick. I knew she was skilled from the way her hand was positioned on her hand. I slowly backed away with the sheet. I took defense classes from when I was younger. I never had to use my knowledge, but just incase is what Eric always told me. I took karate with Caitlyn. Boxing with Adrian, and Taekwondo with Justin. They knew their moves and I knew them all. I instantly got memories in my head. Every counter, punch, kick popped right back into my head. 

I soon, bumped into the desk. I slowly rose my hands making it look like I was going to surrender when I threw the sheet on top of her, She struggled as I wrapped it. The knife broke through. I grabbed it and tossed it to the entrance. I grabbed a lamp off the desk and smash it on her. I ran out of the room and hid downstairs. I called Brent. He didn't answer. I called everyone I could. No one answered. I got up and waited for the coast to be clear. I watched under the door, her feet shifting to every room. I made a sprint for it. I ran out into the pitch dark night. I ran everywhere only to find everything gone.All the stores closed. I ran to the nearest gas station and found a group of people hiding. "What the hell happened?" I asked frantically. "Shh! If they hear us we will never live to see tomorrow. Are you alright?" a little boy asked. "Actually, yeah. I am missing some people that are really close" just then I heard the little girl from back home, "I have found you!  Ding Dong, You were hiding here. Now you're it.  Ding Dong, Finally found you, dear. Now you're it. Ding Dong, Looks like I have won. Now you're itDing Dong. Pay the consequence!" She sang the rest of her song before lunging at me. She stabbed me with scissors right under my left breast. She hit me with so much force I couldn't get up. She knocked the wind out of me and stabbed me repeatedly. I screamed and thrashed around. She did nothing but continue to stab me to death.