~Chapter 20~

I awoke to Hayes in a nice shirt shaking me. He told me to go get ready because it's 1. I got up and went to my room to see Brent and Jacob. They pointed to Mahogany sitting with Caitlyn watching The Woman In Black 2. I laughed as Mahogany jumped and Caitlyn started in awe at the screen not wincing or flinching every time something came up.

I announced we were leaving and Brent took my hand as we left the floor. We made in to the recreation building and set up. I tweeted a picture of all of us. I was on box duty meaning, I got to hand out free stuff like shirts, bracelets, glowsticks, and cute accessories like pins, beanies, and rings.

I put on one with Brent's name and went to get a Pepsi.

I saw Caitlyn laughing with some girls and answering questions. I laughed and went back to my job. I took some pictures with people every now and than until I saw the man. The man with long white hair and the stern, yet young creepy face. His skin tan as a models. He was in a black sweatshirt and dark blue jeans. He was the one from Caitlyn's dream the day she threw her lamp at me and drew the picture of him. I pulled it out of my back pocket and opened it. I fumbled around in my bag until I felt my phone. I pulled it out and tested Caitlyn and Justin. I told them the man as here. I looked up again and he made eye contact. I looked around thinking he was looking at someone behind me. I was the only one behind the table and girls were coming in and didn't break the connection. I looked away and started walking to find someone. Cameron was on a car driving around. I looked for my Prince charming and found him. I got in line to see him and some girl with 're iced tea dumped it on me when I was talking to a fan. I knew people were videotaping and prayed that some caught it. I heard a lot of "oohs", and "Damn" I looked at her asked "Excuse you?"

"Actually, I did it on purpose dingus!" She retorted.

"And I was excusing you from your lacking manners" I told her.

"Who- wait just stay away from Brent! He's mine and everybody in this room knows it! I bet you just use him for his sex skills!"

"How would you know? You don't know me! You don't know a thing about any of us! We act in front the camera in case you didn't notice! We aren't as happy as we seem! Some of us today could be going threw some family problems! Some of us could be upset because we missed one of our family members or friends birth or funeral! You don't know us!"

"Then, why don't you show it?! Show me bitch! Prove my words wrong!" she challenged.

"Because we care for the fans who care about us. We are always told that we are life-savers because of what we do, what we say, we do so much for them probably even including you. You wouldn't know that because all you're caring about is the drama you can cause. If we all broke apart and stopped making Vines, videos and posts how many people would hate you because you caused it? You need to look at the big picture and be happy you are even here. You are lucky I'm even talking to you! You wanna know know why?" I calmly answered.

"Fine, why?"

"Because your parents, family member, or whomever cared about you bought you these tickets, passes, and transportation. Some people look up to me, my friends, and family but couldn't be here for some reason. You have to be grateful that someone here wants to change your attitude about me. That person would be me. I don't see anyone else trying to stop you from embarrassing yourself. Do you?"

"No, it's my choice, and my life."

"Yeah, that is true but someday you will come across this in your mind and YouTube because I know people are recording this. Look around hun, you will see how many people will recognize you for all the wrong reasons. Some people who hate me might be with you but, they are no different. I personally don't know what I did to you."