~Chapter 46~

I returned to the party after stopping by Walgreens. To get the favors. I was still crying. I grabbed a bottle of bleach and put it on the conveyer belt. I checked out and drove home. I was utterly heartbroken. I tried to enjoy myself. Everyone except The magcon boys had left. They know about the break up and they are going to help me through it. I don't believe I can do anything anymore. My self esteem and self confidence had ceased dramatically. I don't want to record or go out. I stay home and do m school work. I Alexandria Srena am 16 and sitting on my bed singing to my baby boy in my arms, while doing online school work. I haven't posted anything in awhile. I haven't left the house for a week and Brent has been sending things, flowers, chocolates, cards with notes, money, all of it. I don't want it. I keep telling them to send it back. Eric has catched a nasty cough and is in his guest room. Aaron and Carter had to leave for a family emergency down in Florida. It is almost Halloween, right now I would've been setting up. It's hard to get up and do things, when your whole world has been crumpled, kicked around, thrown away, and burnt. It hurts. The only thing that keeps me going is Cody, Eric, and my family. 

To make things worse, Gilinsky had recently broken up with Madison after finding out she cheated on him with Justin Bieber. Carter and Maggie have broken up after some jealous fan spread the rumor that Maggie sucked the life out of Hayes dick. I hate life. I really do, I have been sending Justin out to get my needs. Mahogany has been here the most for me. he helps me dress and feed the baby when I am sleeping. I never use the nursery. It reminds me too much of Brent, he helped me decorate it, I was so in love and now, I am Broken...