~Chapter 31~

I awoke and got ready. It was only 8, but I was hungry and needed food. I went down to the breakfast room of the hotel and got some waffles and a muffin. I also grabbed a bottle of apple juice. I walked back up to get changed. I pulled out grey skinny jeans, an aztec printed tee, and a back cardigan. I slipped on my white hightop converse and brushed my hair. I went to my other suit case and pulled out my camera. I filmed a cover of Skinny Love by Birdy. I played the piano cover on my tablet app. (All the songs I mention are always gonna be above)

"Come on skinny love, just last the year.

Pour a little salt we were never here.

My my my, my my my, my my my my my my my.

Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer.

Tell my love to wreck it all, cut out all the ropes and let me fall.

My my my, my my my, my my my my my my my.

Right in the the moment, this order's tall."

I sang the rest before the rest of thegirls came in. I sat on the bed as they scurried around while I edited. We got all of our shit together and Brent looked upset. I was about to go ask him What his problem was when memories of last night flooded my head. I shook them out because we had a meet & greet to do.

I took ALOT of pictures and was in even more. I had a lot of fans that still liked Brent. Some of his gave me the occasional glare or snobby look. I just smiled knowing they will never be able to top me. I didn't perform anything ape dial, I performed something special. I sang Castle of Glass by Linkin Park. I sang my heart out on stage as if my parents were only allowed to see me perform once more. I never sang the lyrics more meaningful than before.

We finished by all getting up on stage singing Christmas songs. Mahogany and I threw out reindeer ears, Christmas ornaments, pins, water bottles, and more t-shirts. Hayes was throwing glow-stick necklaces and bracelets. We all helped clean up after the event and went back to the hotel. We decided to go swimming. I pulled out a mint green and white striped tankini with matching bottoms. Yes, I put in a tampon.

We made our ways down and grabbed towels from the rack. The boys were already playing around whilst Madison, Mahogany, Maggie, and Caitlyn were in the hot tub. We were talking about the upcoming eventswhen we started talking about Christmas. We would be celebrating it at Our house that Eric bought us. Then, we decided to get last minute shopping errands done after we went swimming.