~Chapter 13~

II woke up to Justin singing 'Mmm Yeah' with Adrian by Austin Mahone. I laughed and got up. I showered one last time and changed into a black dress that reached to under my knees. I slipped on black strapped sandals and did mascara and foundation. I went and packed up everything I had and pulled my luggage to the limo outside. I went to the breakfast room and grabbed food. I grabbed muffins, donuts, cereal, fruit cup, and waffles. I put them in a take-out bag and waited in the limo. Caitlyn and  the guys finally came after checking out. 

We were the last to leave since we slept in. I went on my phone and thanked everyone for coming, and reminding  them that we would be in Indianapolis next week. We got on the plane and I put in my bags. I put my phone on shuffle and listen to the song, 'The Call ' by Regina Spektor. (THE BEAUTIFUL RELEVENT SONG ABOVE) 

I smiled at how relatable the song was. I couldn't wait to see O2L, and Boots. If anything ever goes wrong I usually go to Connor. He is just like Justin. But, if needed a bail from jail, I would totally call Kian. Justin and Conner would kill me. Kian would just laugh and talk it over. Trevor and Caitlyn make the cutest couple, but so does Caitlyn and Hayes. I don't know, I guess I will have to wait and see. I was taken out of thought by Justin shaking me. "We landed" he said briefly. I could tell he had some serious jet-lag.

We all did actually, Adrian could keep his head up, Caitlyn was already asleep, and I was miserable because if I sleep in the car, I get this horrible migraine. So, I had to stay up. Eric asked if we wanted anything. I asked for soup before we went to bed. He nodded and drove us all home. I found Boots and held him in my arms. And before I knew it I was asleep. 

I woke up to hearing Justin from his room talking. I got up and closed my door to change. I got out sweats, a tee, and my fuzzy socks. I tied my hair in a messy bun and washed off my make-up. I got up and dried myself. I walked onto Justin's room to see Gabriel and Michal. Two friends of Justin. Gabriel has this obsessive crush on me which is obvious while Maichal is cute. Gabriel looks like a fricken model with dark red hair and green eyes. Michael looks like his twin brother Nathan Kress. Michael is very cute. They stopped talking and said hi. I smiled back and asked Justin if I could eat. He nodded and said there was chicken tortilla soup downstairs. I grinned and thanked him. I pranced down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Eric fixing a bowl. He beamed and greeted me. I smiled and went to the cabinets to search for another bowl. He laughed and said he would be up in his room working. I nodded and watched him go up the stairs. I filled my bowl and grabbed some bread to eat it with. 

I finished up as Michal came down. He asked how my sleep was and I answered with "great". He smiled  asked for a cup of water. I got a cup and went to the fridge. I filled it with ice and water, turning to give it to him Gabriel came in and knocked it out of my hands. I winced as the glass shattered. I told them to step back and I got a towel and threw it on top to soak it up. After, I got it all dry, I picked up the glass shards and put them in a sandwich bag. I finished by sweeping it. Then, I turned to throw the bag away. They both kept apologizing, and I smiled at each one. I accepted them and got another glass. They stayed in the living room while I went down in the basement. I decided to make a cover of Let Her Go by Passenger. 

I started with the piano intro and sang, "You only need the light when it's burning low, only miss the sun when it starts to snow. Only know you'll love her when you let her go." I finished and the two came down to bug me again. They asked if they could get a hug, because they are playing truth or dare, and they got dare. I gave them hugs and Michal turned to leave. After Michal left Gaberiel was still here. I looked at him and he asked if could tell me a secret. I shrugged and he came close. He kissed me. I tried to push him away but he wrapped his big muscular arms around me. I tried everything. I kicked, squirmed, punched and nothing worked. After five seconds he released for air. I stared at him coldly. He grabbed my wrists and whispered, "Don't do anything stupid little Alex. You tell any one and it'll be worse next time I see you. Oh, and you taste sweet" he said while licking his lips. I raised my hand hand to slap him but he caught my arm. Just then Michal called from upstairs. He let go and swiftly turned around bounding upstairs.  My camera was still running! OMG. I forgot about my camera. It had everything on video. I stopped it and edited it into two different videos. I posted my cover and saved the evidence to a flash drive, my phone, and my laptop. 

I was in the state of crying. I was depressed, sick, shocked, scared, furious, disgusted, and tired. I felt fatigue rush over me. I decided to send out invites to our Halloween Party on October 25th. I made them say the activities, requirements, and stickers. I sent them to most of the YouTubers and Viners that I know. 

While doing so I checked my emails and saw  I got an invite to a a meet and greet for all YouTubers and Viners tomorrow. I decided to think about it. I walked to Eric's room to see him facetiming his friends Aaron Goodwin and Nick Groff. They were talking about some ghosts and then saw me they waved and I smiled back. I asked Eric if I could go with Justin, Caitlyn, and Adrian. He said yes and I skipped out of his room. I emailed back saying we would be there. I went on my phone and texted Connor to come over. He replied with, "be there in 5" I smiled at how lucky I am. I am lucky to have so many friends, fans, and family when 7 years ago I almost died. I waited for Connor who came with chocolate bars. He so sweet and like a grandmother. Giving kids candy all the time.