~Chapter 11~

I woke up to my ringtone. I looked at the time. 5 am. Dammit. I had to get up, because Magcon started at 7. I got up and woke the rest of the floor. I would knock lightly on their door until they woke up and answered. Brent had the sexiest morning voice in the frickn' world. I went back to wake up Caitlyn and Adrian. Justin was already up and in the shower. I smiled to the morning texts from Mahogany and Madison. Maggie and Carter should be flying in tomorrow with Aaron. 

I got in the shower next and quickly did my routine. I got out and quickly dried myself. I went to my suite case as Caitlyn went in next. I picked out a black tee, with Jean overall shorts. I put on my black vans and went to the now free bathroom. Caitlyn wore white shorts, a light purple shirt and purple gym shoes. I helped her straighten her hair. I did the same with natural make-up today. Caitlyn just did mascara. 

She topped off her outfit with a white fedora. Adrian had on khaki shorts and a red t-shirt with black Nikes. Justin had a white t-shirt with khaki shorts, and white low cut converse.

We made our way down to to the hall. I was so excited to see all of our fans. The Fab Four had a table across the room, and Magcon was on the other side. I waited as girls paraded in the room. They were the V.I.P girls. I was taking so many selfies, conversations and I got so many follow requests. I told them to sign a note pad on my side of the table and post the picture with me tagged. And at the end of the day I would follow them all. 

We had so much fun, except the unusual glares. I was so excited to film tonight because I wanted to talk about my experience. I was finishing up with a few more girls while the guys went on stage. I could already hear the soundtrack for Tides by Jack&Jack. I smiled at myself. I finished up and helped Bart fold up the tables.

I decided to go on Twitter and get a head start on my following spree. I got about one fourth done when Adrian called me to get all wired up and ready for stage. I checked my makeup and got hooked up to my microphone and got out there. I smiled to the crowd as I started, "Hey everybody, we are Fab Four and this is..."  They introduced themselves, "Adrian. Caitlyn. Justin." "And I'm Alex. Today we are so happy to be here with you guys and we just want to take a minute and thank you guys, The Magcon Family, and our managers for making this all possible. And as our performance we will be singing 'Car Radio' by Twenty 0ne Pi0lets." The crowd cheered as I looked at Mahogany who started the soundtrack. Me and Justin rapped while Caitlyn and Adrian did the echo and backup. (The song from the last chapter)

Me and Justin started, 

I ponder of something great.

My lungs will fill and then deflate.

They fill with fire, exhale desire.

I know it's dire my time today.

I have the thoughts so often I ought to replace that slot with what I once bought.

'Cause somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence.

We finished and we were surprised by how many people joined in. I really love that song. We were waiting in the crowd as Shawn, Cam, and Taylor sang. But, as the ending song Brent Rivera sang his single, 'Doubt Your Doubts' I had to sing along to that. He saw me singing back at him and smiled. He invited some fans wearing his mercy onstage to sing with him. I smiled at this adorable and kind gesture. He looked so flawless. Even though Caitlyn hated his voice.  Then, my phone vibrated. I stepped outside to take the call. It was Eric. He had bought us four a huge house by the O2L house. He said that when we get home we could move our stuff. I smiled behind my phone and thanked him, he said it was his apology present. I told him that I forgave him a long time ago and told him I would call him later. I said goodbye and told him I loved him when Matt came out to tell me that we had to take onstage pics. He looked startled and asked, "Who were you talking to?" "Oh, my dad, or step-dad Eric. He bought us a house by the O2L people." I laughed. He smiled and nodded probably mentally sighing. I wonder if he likes me too. 

We finished and went to eat at In-And-Out. I got a a Double-Double and a Coke. Everyone got just about the same. I shared fries with Caitlyn. We finished our dinner and went to the hotel to rest up. I got my camera ready to film two videos. One for my channel and one for our shared channel. I started while playing my piano app. I played the tune and sang Bleachless by Nightcore/ Elizabeth Grace. (The wonderful song above) I finished and edited it real quick. I started it up again and we were doing the Cinnamon Challenge. We all did it the second time. Justin tried swallowing it and choked spurting it on the floor. Caitlyn spit it in Adriana hair and he did it right back. I won and spit it up in the air. We were all laughing at the end. I didn't need to edit it because I would laugh too hard doing so. I just posted it and helped vacuum the mess.

I watched Wreck-It Ralph with my siblings after taking another shower. I fell asleep during the part were Palph is supposedly a candy inspector.