SEQUEL?!?!?!?!?!?!?! PREQUEL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HEY YOU GUYS IT'S ME JULIE/RONNIE THE WRITER OF THIS FEELSY STORY!!!!!!! :P

So, I want to talk about the possibility of a sequel and prequel for a sec, so just bare with me, kaaaaayyyyyy?????

I wrote the draft for The Girl Who Found The Darkness (TGWFTD) in like three months (I know, I write fast) a little bit over a year ago, and ever since then I have been typing, editing, and updating it on here for y'all to enjoy. Currently, I have written a few chapters into the sequel, The Girl Who Lived. Although I have some reallllyyyy awesome ideas for it, I have found that I'm not as enthusiastic about it as I was about TGWFTD. While I was writing TGWFTD, I was in a pretty dark mindset, but now I'm (thankfully) doing a little bit better. But that also means that my writing isn't really as dark, so I'm unsure of how well the sequel, if I choose to continue with it, will turn out. However, I also have ideas for a third book in the series which I think would be really cool, so I don't know if I should continue writing the sequel or not.

ALSO I'm interested in making a prequel that would focus around David's childhood, but I feel kinda obligated to finish the sequel before making the prequel because the prequel has major spoilers in it for the sequel. But, if you guys don't really want a sequel, I can focus on the prequel and publish it sooner.

So THIS IS WHERE YOU LOVELY PEOPLE COME IN!!!!!!!!!!

I want you guys to comment if you would rather have sequels, or a prequel, or both, or neither, so I know whether or not to continue this series or just leave it as a stand alone book. If enough people are interested in a sequel/prequel, I will put an update to this story of when I begin to publish it/them.

ALSO NOTE: I never post any story without finishing the original draft first, because a lot of the time I think of a lot more plot stuff while typing and editing it. Because of this, it will most definitely be at least a few months before I even begin to publish any part of them on here.

Thank you all so much for your continued support. Even if I don't continue this series, I'm writing other stuff constantly, so maybe I'll post some of my other stuff on here. You guys are so awesome. Stay amazing :D

Oh also, like I mentioned earlier, I was in a really dark place when I wrote this, but thanks to some beautiful people, I'm getting better. I just want y'all to know that if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always willing to talk. No one ever deserves to feel worthless, and I know all of you are absolutely fantastic.

Like Pierce The Veil once told me, Darling, you'll be okay.

<3 Ronnie Reddon, AKA Julie