Teen Gohan x Reader 'Dark Changes'

It has been exactly one week since Gohan had killed Cell.
Gohan has been acting......different lately. You were becoming very worried about him.

You were walking home from school by yourself. Usually Gohan would walk with you but he has been skipping school a lot.
You sighed. Gohan was probably still grieving over Goku's death but he shouldn't be hiding from everyone.
"Maybe I should go visit him, he probably needs comfort." You thought.
You went home and dropped your school stuff off. You got prepared for the long walk ahead of you.

~Time skip~

You sighed in relief. You finally made it to Gohan's house.
Why do they have to live in the middle of the woods? You pulled your jacket tighter around your body and knocked on the door.
You heard shuffling around inside and after a minute Gohan finally answered the door.
"Oh hey y/n." Gohan said in a gloomy tone.
"Hey Gohan mind if I come in?" You asked.
"Sure." He moved aside and you walked in. He shut the door and followed you to the living room.
You both sat down on the couch.
"So why did you come over?" Gohan asked. "Are you serious?!?!" You growled. Gohan looked confused. "Uh. Yeah." He rolled his eyes.
"You've been skipping school and haven't been talking to anybody!!" You screeched.
"Woah calm down you're acting just like my mom!" He growled in irritation.
"What is wrong with you Gohan?!?!" You yelled.
"I'm not in the mood for this so I'll just have to shut you up." Gohan growled. "What are you-"
You were cut off by a blow to the head and everything went dark.

~Time skip~

You woke up and looked around your room, confused. Then everything came flooding back.
"Gohan..." You whispered. "You're finally awake." A voice said from the corner of your room. It took a second for your eyes to adjust to the darkness. Once they did, you saw the half-saiyan you secretly loved standing there.
"Gohan?" You breathed. He smirked darkly.
"Something about me has changed ever since I killed Cell." He said, walking closer to you. He had a weird glint in his eye. He kept coming closer and closer.
you backed against your headboard. You were terrified. He crawled on top of your bed.
"What happened to you Gohan?" You asked. Fear was evident in your voice.
"I think you'll like it." He chuckled darkly.
Before you could respond, he crashed his lips forcefully onto yours.
Lets just say you saw a different side of Gohan that night.